Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

penguiness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone have Shane's email? Would like to let him know and he has the ability to contact Hawk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i should sleep soon, woke about 7 last night, it is half passed 9 in the morning now

dreadymark

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How is the soon daddy to be?

I'm well; tired though. It's been snowing again so the kid's been having me pull him on his sled...only after we finish shoveling the driveway and adding to his snow fort. Mind you, our sled/walk route is about 3 miles. He likes me to run at times, and break trail at others.
Dont ask how I'm going to have the energy for 2 of these!

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm well; tired though. It's been snowing again so the kid's been having me pull him on his sled...only after we finish shoveling the driveway and adding to his snow fort. Mind you, our sled/walk route is about 3 miles. He likes me to run at times, and break trail at others.
Don't expect them to keep each other occupied. That ends in bloody noses, screaming, and possible murder

penguiness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I think you should tell him it's Daddy's turn to ride the sled.

penguiness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I did something to keep Hawk from spending so much time with us. I feel bad about it, but my heart was in the right place.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Peng!

I tried to get on NV around Christmas time to say Hi and wish everyone happy holidays but it told me my password was invalid ( possible, but not likely ). I even tried to reset it but it never sent the email with the new password. Is anybody minding the store over there anymore?

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sent him a Reo I wasn't using and wouldn't take money for it. I think I made him feel bad. He won't even vape from it. I don't know what to do to fix it.
Boy, that's a load off my mind!
I was thinking it was the naked pictures I sent him. I tried to make them tasteful. You know, with a lil black and gold body paint. Maybe I should've used more paint?

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know you guys are trying to make me feel better, but this is really bothering me. You can't blame the meds for him refusing to vape from it until he has made me something. I don't want anything except more Hawk time.
Peng, I really don't think your gift has caused him to back away.
We've all tapered our posting lately. I'm sure it's just real life taking more of his time.
I don't post as much as I used to. But, I still keep up and am still as interested as ever about how all of your lives are going. Y'all's my peeps!

Taki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Argument with coworker, fight with family and job might be going to SLC. Pretty awesome end to the week. But I did find everyone so I got that going for me.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

dreadymark

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Argument with coworker, fight with family and job might be going to SLC. Pretty awesome end to the week. But I did find everyone so I got that going for me.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

That's a bummer. :( But, you do know someone in SLC, if it actually happened. ;) it's really quite nice here and your $ would go so much further you wouldn't believe it! We were shocked when we moved from CA. Plus, it's a great place for dogs... and paintball is HUGE here.
Don't know if you'd even consider a move to SLC, but if you did there's that at least.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just had my first Tim Tam . . .. . .I'm impressed.

timtams are awesome

morning errbody

peng, i think hawk being quiet is indeed related to his med change. That is unrelated to him feeling obliged to make you a mod stand before he vapes his REO. I thought for a while we offended you, since you were very active everywhere but RHSC.

VU Sponsors