Become a Patron!

Reuleaux RX 200.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They're selling for $89 here. In fact I just saw one of my least favorite shops selling the Efest Luc Blu6 charger for $79... Got mine from ecig.com for $45 or so shipped.

This is another reason that B&M's won't be good for much besides juice soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not reading correctly for whatever reason. I've unlocked it at .26, removed the atty and hit the fire button. When I reinstall it shows .27. I lock it, and it still shows .27, until I touch the fire button, and it emmediately jumps back to the previous locked setting of .26. I need to get to the new coil screen. How do I get there.?

I think it needs to see a higher resistance to ask if it's a new coil. And probably more than a 0.01 difference.

I haven't noticed if it will change after locking... I'll try it out and see if I can get it to do that.

You can go back to any previous firmware versions if you want to try the 1.03 or whatever the original version was.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Question.

If we merge these 2 threads, they'll get combined by posted times. They won't start with one and pick up with the other, they will actually get mixed in together based on the time of the post, no matter which thread it was in. Does this make sense? Is this still something you'd like done??

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Question.

If we merge these 2 threads, they'll get combined by posted times. They won't start with one and pick up with the other, they will actually get mixed in together based on the time of the post, no matter which thread it was in. Does this make sense? Is this still something you'd like done??
Works for me, lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am chompin at the bit for more color schemes, it probably won't happen but the DNA color scheme on the RX would be an instant purchase for me.

I have about 8 orphan 18650's though so picked up a Evic VTC Mini, cigabuy had them in there US warehouse for about $32 shipped. Thought about the wismec Presa but like the looks and recommendations on the VTC Mini better.

Love this hobby, even though it gets pricey it is a lot cheaper than my other hobbies, a lot tastier too!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Need more people on board. Some of the posts will seem out of context if reading it from start to finish, but from the merge onward, they will be one HUGE happy thread, LOL.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Question.

I don't mind, I am confused most of the day anyway o_O :D

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
1.03 was a bit shit. 1.07 was ok. Whats interesting to me, is that I've had 1.08 since 5 hours after it was out, and only started noticing issues eatly yeaterday, or maybe very late the night before. Not right after the new firmware. Seems like it takes a while for the issue to develop. Strange if that is correct.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My local shops don't even know what a Reuleaux is. The list of devices they've never heard of is pathetic. Completely clueless. They know they want $130 for an og sig 150. Haha, sure thing. :confused:

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Question.

I vote no.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My local shops don't even know what a Reuleaux is. The list of devices they've never heard of is pathetic. Completely clueless. They know they want $130 for an og sig 150. Haha, sure thing. :confused:
Yeah some of the shops seem to have their fingers way too far off the pulse. I feel like I'm more on top of the latest trends than the shop owners. For example, SS 304, 316L, and 317L have all been a huge trend in the past couple of months and I can't get it locally. Seems a bit ass backwards to me. They should be telling CUSTOMERS about new trends and products in order to sell them to CUSTOMERS. Right??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's another cheap mod coming from joytech
CUBIOD? $34
The RX freaking lowered all this prices, it destroyed competition, sigelei is struggling to sell,p4y Don't know what to do, ASMODUS is scratching their heads,SMOK created Koopor, kanger is still crappy plastic, USA mod makers are not making money, tube mods are dead... JAYBO HIT A JACKPOT..... I'm not buying anything anymore until I see what Wismec/jaybo has for 2016...

VAPE ON

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
K. After comparing the resistance readings from the RX to 4 other mods, and my resistance reader all cross checked to the Fluke, I believe it is safe to say the 1.08 has introduced a little more than just a font. The resistance reading is not being correctly applied on the RX or occasiuonaly it is not reading the initial resistance correctly

In a nutshell, Wismec, you let the genie out of the bottle, by delivering an incredible product. We all appreciate it, and send massive thanks!

Now, FIX YOUR SHIT!

And be a little more forthcoming about what is in the firmware versions. Changelogs!!

These are not secret Nav Beacons containing on board GPS recievers that cross correlate and correct our location through geolocation triangulation when we connect it to our PCs designed to guide in North Korean ICBMs. Its just a mod! Right?

Um...... Changelogs would be nce. Just to be safe, I'll use Tor to download 1.09.

Later today would be wonderfull. No pressure....

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Fix it....fix now....lol...wtf we're all a bunch of quinine pigs...l knew some thing was fucked up my very first hit on 1.08 caca firmware...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree with, I did the same thing, I compared all my mods to the RX and I found that the RX is reading lower than the others, now I'm not sure if the RX is not accurate or the other mods are inaccurate,I have built the same coil over and over again and it's always .15 on my sigelei1 but on my RX black it's reading .11 , I know Sigelei 150 doesn't round the digits a .14 build will read .1 on my Sigelei
The RX on the other hand reads It .11 I don't know what to say, as long as it doesn't jump from .11 to 1.2 ohms I'm good to go

VAPE ON

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, I got my RX200 from Fasttech today but have not opened it. They sent me the white and I ordered the black one. I sent a support ticket with pics and am not going to open it unless they tell me to. I really don't want the white one.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, I got my RX200 from Fasttech today but have not opened it. They sent me the white and I ordered the black one. I sent a support ticket with pics and am not going to open it unless they tell me to. I really don't want the white one.
Oh shit........next time order from
Cvapor.com way better and faster than shittech

VAPE ON

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree with, I did the same thing, I compared all my mods to the RX and I found that the RX is reading lower than the others, now I'm not sure if the RX is not accurate or the other mods are inaccurate,I have built the same coil over and over again and it's always .15 on my sigelei1 but on my RX black it's reading .11 , I know Sigelei 150 doesn't round the digits a .14 build will read .1 on my Sigelei
The RX on the other hand reads It .11 I don't know what to say, as long as it doesn't jump from .11 to 1.2 ohms I'm good to go

VAPE ON
You don't own a sperate ohm meter?
I guess it OK to compare resistance on different mods... I still drip on mechs, and use a good accurate meter for my builds... Its the one I use to compare VW mods for resistance accuracy... Thank God I didn't let the boys at my local shop install the update in my RX200..... They offered to do that for free, even though I bought my mods online... A good bunch of guys, for sure..

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You don't own a sperate ohm meter?
I guess it OK to compare resistance on different mods... I still drip on mechs, and use a good accurate meter for my builds... Its the one I use to compare VW mods for resistance accuracy... Thank God I didn't let the boys at my local shop install the update in my mods... They offered to do that for free even though I bought my mods online... A good bunch of guys, for sure..

I do own a meter, my Koopor and RX are similar reading the Sigelei 150 OG and the ohm meter are the same.. But when I put the rda on my oh sig150 it doesn't round the digits, like what I said if ur built is .14 it will read .1 if ur built is .15 it will give u .1 as well,and this is before the 1.08 upgrade, I check to make sure these twins don't go boom in my mouth
7f47ea7c4dd037b2bf78670102670cae.jpg

VAPE ON

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Why did everyone wait so long?
Don't feel bad for doing it, put (Merged) in front of the original thread's title and wonder... "why the fuck did they go so long before being merged ?".

What the hell is wrong with the moderation of this board?
No one cares if Joe pimps some crap vendor, it pays the bills, but was there no introductory convo with prospective "moderator" candidates that explained how a forum worked?

What the fuck is wrong with half of you (the "Royal" you)?
You spend half your time vacillating between "Oh my God... you pissed me off."
And... "Oh my God... I'll look like ECF if I do anything."

FUCK!

It's a god damn forum. You're moderators. You have a job to do.
Yes... it's a volunteer job.
Do the fuckin' job. We adults don't begrudge you... we appreciate it.

:) (I can't think of an appropriate smilie here... this isn't my usual joke post) :)
I appreciate your encouragement. Have a great day.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't feel bad for doing it, put (Merged) in front of the original thread's title and wonder... "why the fuck did they go so long before being merged ?".

No one cares if Joe pimps some crap vendor, it pays the bills, but was there no introductory convo with prospective "moderator" candidates that explained how a forum worked?

FUCK!

:) (I can't think of an appropriate smilie here... this isn't my usual joke post) :)
RELAX JIM before you have a Massive VAPE attack

VAPE ON

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

FUCK!

@Jim_MDP - please remove your hands from the keyboard, rub your ears, and repeat: Woooooosaaaaaahhhh, wooooooosaaaaaahhhhhh.......

woosah-gif-bad-boys-2.gif

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
please remove your hands from the keyboard, rub your ears, and repeat: Woooooosaaaaaahhhh, wooooooosaaaaaahhhhhh.......

Allo Tyger! You a Yank yet? BTW are you sure it is ears that are supposed to be rubbe? lol

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I feel your pain. My long long awaited package from Fasttect that I ordered well over a month ago, and paid extera postage for so that it would be here for Christmas, arrived today, and the 2 OTG cables I got were not OTG cables as described, just usb to micro usb adapters. However I expect such things, and for what I paid, the right angle micro USB connectors will at least come in handy for something. Fasttech is a shit show for shure.

Edit

Realized after I posted the above, that perhaps I was a trifle hasty. After all I ordered 2 OTG cables and when I wrote the above had only tested one. Realizing that I might owe Fasttech an appology, I tested the other. Not only is it not an OTG like the first, but actually a micro USB adapter, but although this one had the same SKU, it is different than the one I first tried, the cord is longer, and it only carrties power, no data at all. lolol

Shit Show is a very kind description .

Last edited:

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For shits and giggles I put a brand new Ni200 .15 in the Crown and the temps are are running in a normal range(490-520) not frigin 550-600...so maybe the problem is isolated to the ss coils...

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
For shits and giggles I put a brand new Ni200 .15 in the Crown and the temps are are running in a normal range(490-520) not frigin 550-600...so maybe the problem is isolated to the ss coils...

I found it is misreading resistance in wattage mode,on SS. I'm going to see if I have any Kanthal. I probably dont. I think I gave away the last of it months ago.

IML8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The RX freaking lowered all this prices, it destroyed competition

China devaluing the Yuan back in August is at least partially to blame. I predicted it would have a delayed effect. It's just now starting to hit. A strong dollar against a weak Yuan is bad news for U.S. manufacturers.

Anyway, I rolled back to version 1.07 and everything is back to normal and working as it did before. *shrugs* I'm gonna wait on version 1.09 before I give an update another go.

BTW, I turned it off, pulled the tank and pulled the batteries before rolling back to version 1.07. Then I waited about 30 minutes before re-installing the batteries, tank and turning it back on. Don't know if that methodology made any difference at all. Just thought I would pass it on.

Last edited:

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
China devaluing the Yuan back in August is at least partially to blame. I predicted it would have a delayed effect. It's just now starting to hit. A strong dollar against a weak Yuan is bad news for U.S. manufacturers.
Anyway, I rolled back to version 1.07 and everything is back to normal and working as it did before. *shrugs* I'm gonna wait on version 1.09 before I give an update another go.
BTW, I turned it off, pulled the tank and pulled the batteries before rolling back to version 1.07. Then I waited about 30 minutes before re-installing the batteries, tank and turning it back on. Don't know if that methodology made any difference at all. Just thought I would pass it on.

Outatanding! Instant gratifcation takes way too fucking long for me, so batts coming out, and we'll see if it reverts OK

Thank You Immolate!

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I didn't debate it. I just made the prediction to some friends at ECF. Debating macroeconomics is like debating politics/religion/guns...there will never be consensus.

Unless you have guns and your opponent does not. lol
Reverted OK.

IML8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unless you have guns and your opponent does not. lol
Reverted OK.
LOL. Good to hear.

Well, I was looking at a Kimber 1911 and a S&W M&P45, but I think I'll get more bang for my buck with the S&W...That's how it starts. Then the Sig or Glock fan boi comes along and it's on.

VU Sponsors