Become a Patron!

RX200 nothing but problems, need help.

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just bought this RX200 and I screwed on my TFV4 tank with a smok 0.35 coil and it kept saying " no atomizer " so I tried changing all the settings and it said the same thing.

I changed out the coil and it worked but then it just kept saying g " atomizer low"

So this things not working, I tried a few tanks and it will not work....

IS the mod junk?
I need help

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just bought this RX200 and I screwed on my TFV4 tank with a smok 0.35 coil and it kept saying " no atomizer " so I tried changing all the settings and it said the same thing.

I changed out the coil and it worked but then it just kept saying g " atomizer low"

So this things not working, I tried a few tanks and it will not work....

IS the mod junk?
I need help
I have three of them, I would send it back...I've never had a problem, nor heard of anyone else with problems.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try gently pushing the firing pin down and see if it releases from being stuck in the down position. The pin is spring loaded and they can get stuck on just about any mod, haven't had it happen to me but seen others with that issue.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well there is a problem with the RX200 and the TFV4 and other long pin 510s. Itll cause the 510 connection to press too far, possibly fucking it up somehow and reading no atomizer. Could be that happening possibly, though Ive used a TFV4 on my RX200 for months and havent had a single problem. Make sure your coil is making connection to the TFV4s base and that its not just a dead coil (it happens). Maybe try it with a couple tanks/RDAs to see if its just the TFV4, the coil, or if its actually the mod itself.

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The 510 in the RX is not what it might be. Too long a 510 connector on the topper will do that. You can mod the machine with a new 510 from FDV or Varitube. Or you can put a spacer of some kind under the tank to shorten it up. Or you can change to a different tank with a shorter 510. That, however, is one of only two problems I know about in the RX. Aside from those, it's a fine piece of gear. I have two of them and love them.

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I have had absolutely 0 issues with mine. In fact I am going to buy another one soon. Just take it back or send it back to where you got it and get a new one. Quite sure this is a defect.

VU Sponsors