Member For 4 Years
c9aa641f2d9bbed29f776fd8a4d054bf.jpg

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So this happened.

A homeowner and me.

Me: "Since we'll have your bedroom ceiling removed, this would be a great time to think about that ceiling fan you've been wanting."
Her: "I hate LEDs. They look too bright and they're ugly."

Me: "OK. Well, there are alternatives if you want a fan with lights."
Her: "Our Christmas tree looked horrible this year with LEDs."

Me: "But you still want a ceiling fan, correct? For the air circulation?"
Her: "I don't want an LED anywhere on this property."

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So this happened.

A homeowner and me.

Me: "Since we'll have your bedroom ceiling removed, this would be a great time to think about that ceiling fan you've been wanting."

Wtf wrong with HER
CRAZY BITCH

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wtf wrong with HER

People supplying answers to questions I never asked.

This might be a New Thing.

My wife and I have an agreement. Something can be a Thing if it happens three times. (Unless it's a toddler in the back seat of a car finding a loaded gun and shooting the mom in the back. That only needs to happen twice. It's already a Thing for 2016.)

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So this happened.

A homeowner and me.

So, did she go for the built in vacuum system?

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So, did she go for the built in vacuum system?

No kidding. Here's how that conversation would play out...

Me: So here's your 10 cases of incandescent light bulbs you want to stockpile. That will be $1,096.
Her: I can't lift my vacuum up the stairs anymore. My cats are calicos.

Me: Well, this would be a great time to get a central vacuum system, since the walls will be bare.
Her: My uterus fell out.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No kidding. Here's how that conversation would play out...

Me: So here's your 10 cases of incandescent light bulbs you want to stockpile. That will be $1,096.
Her: I can't lift my vacuum up the stairs anymore. My cats are calicos.

Me: Well, this would be a great time to get a central vacuum system, since the walls will be bare.
Her: My uterus fell out.
She's... She's allowed out alone?

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People supplying answers to questions I never asked.

This might be a New Thing.

My wife and I have an agreement. Something can be a Thing if it happens three times. (Unless it's a toddler in the back seat of a car finding a loaded gun and shooting the mom in the back. That only needs to happen twice. It's already a Thing for 2016.)
Sadly, this is a long-existing "thing." This week I'm already up to:

"No, it's a decorative ladybug sculpture that disappeared about the time I started having problems!" in response to "Why did you flush a ceramic Christmas ornament down the toilet?" after disassembling a tenant's shitter.

"Yeah, but I really don't need all that extra space, so maybe some people like it but I don't," from a guy who responded to an ad for a station wagon for sale and used this as a bargaining point when trying to beat me up on price following a test drive after declining interest in a same-year, same-model, same-color, same-trim sedan I've also got on offer a few hundred bucks cheaper.

"My aunt won't let me password-protects the wifi and I swear someone next door is signing into my network and making it so my Call of Duty game lags balls," from a tenant about my age (mid-thirties, who lives with his aunt in the spare bedroom) whose unit I'm inspecting for an electrical problem, finding he has two power bars plugged into a single outlet powering a LCD TV better than the one in my living room, a Playstation, Xbox, mini refrigerator, microwave, lava lamp, and fish tank, among other things.

Actually, I guess none of these things have anything to do with your post. They're just what's pissed me off this week, so I'm Saying It Here.

VU Sponsors