$1.99
#eeww

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol, cat meat bro!

Dude, just like you said....KILLER, shit was spot on, just like you said, vaping on munchies and kaptain right now! I'm thinking about buying the 8 bottle special. Buying 5 get 3 for free. Or splitting the order with you!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol, cat meat bro!

Dude, just like you said....KILLER, shit was spot on, just like you said, vaping on munchies and kaptain right now! I'm thinking about buying the 8 bottle special. Buying 5 get 3 for free. Or splitting the order with you!

Ha!! Told ya, did you see the special?
Done hoarding for now..

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hank
How s the cow doin ya?
6d0e903c5f7d92a22a34512d4bf91a14.jpg
ill find out tomorrow.... maybe

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You pick 4, I pick 4 and pay whenever you want or if you don't really want to that's cool.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But they do have ALJAZEERA international right? I like America they real peeps unlike the one we have right now...
They put out some great content, but the outfit as a whole was horribly mismanaged and, like Lost says, lost a boatload of money. The American arm's death was announced a month or so ago...I'm actually surprised they lasted as long as they did because, again, Lost beat me to it, Americans don't want real news coverage by and large. See CNN and Faux News for evidence (I'm not even going to mention MSNBC in the same category, some of their hosts make Fox seem credible).

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
They put out some great content, but the outfit as a whole was horribly mismanaged and, like Lost says, lost a boatload of money. The American arm's death was announced a month or so ago...I'm actually surprised they lasted as long as they did because, again, Lost beat me to it, Americans don't want real news coverage by and large. See CNN and Faux News for evidence (I'm not even going to mention MSNBC in the same category, some of their hosts make Fox seem credible).
DAVE!!! :wave:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fucking WASHINGTON, I have to deal with
BSNC
BULL SHIT NEWS CHANNELS!!!

Where have u been Dave?

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fucking WASHINGTON, I have to deal with
BSNC
BULL SHIT NEWS CHANNELS!!!

Where have u been Dave?
Crazy fucking busy - I'm a journalist myself, a copyeditor for a commercial vape site, a real estate broker, loan officer, e-liquid manufacturer, building maintenance manager, and I'm working to get my car dealer license...unfortunately all that crap means 14+ hour workdays and I had to give up forum modding because I wasn't pulling my weight...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Crazy fucking busy - I'm a journalist myself, a copyeditor for a commercial vape site, a real estate broker, loan officer, e-liquid manufacturer, building maintenance manager, and I'm working to get my car dealer license...unfortunately all that crap means 14+ hour workdays and I had to give up forum modding because I wasn't pulling my weight...
Ga dang... Geee
Relax now...

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
(hands on hips) You were doing a great job

VU Sponsors