Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a crippling weakness for mom baiting.

Lost both parents before I turned 30, so most who would bait me over them... are dead by now themselves. :p

Condolences to anyone else though.

:)

And how can you take that opening I left, large enough to drive a truck through, and just close the door? I'll never understand "self-restraint". :rolleyes:

:p

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lost both parents before I turned 30, so most who would bait me over them... are dead by now themselves. :p

Condolences to anyone else though.

:)

And how can you take that opening I left, large enough to drive a truck through, and just close the door? I'll never understand "self-restraint". :rolleyes:

:p
Condolences to you, too. I still want my Mom and Dad when I don't feel well, lol. I revert to a little kid kicking and screaming for my blankie and a drink of water.

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You lease 1 of your rigs to some ego toting newb, kinda like sub-letting.
Next caller....

Hey Rat... long time listener, first time caller.

So... I got worried using my 0.06 ohm build because my Efests are well... weeping.
Would I be cool if I just backed it up to say 0.12? Twice the safety margin right?

Thanks man... your show's the best.

Woodworking Shop Jim... "They call me Lefty".

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I DONT KNOW HOW THE MODS HERE KEEP IT TOGETHER... Geez!!
shrug.gif.1e0e0fea3b4decd04814e736ef306094.gif

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
About the same, can't sleep, deciding how I'm going to make it thru the day....how's the weather over there?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We actually might get some rain today, that's because I had the car washed. We need rain, they're giving tickets and fines for water your lawn. So that's bad.

Hell yeah those canucks are crazy...

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, i just moved from Fallbrook which is next to Oceanside so used to be neighbors...

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I'm sorry to hear that, yes many good hospitals and treatment centers there, La Jolla and there's another big one there, can't think of the name now.....

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well time for another day at the rat race....lately those damn rats have been winning, but not today!!

Have a great day Always & Whiskey, and everyone else!

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Gonna resurrect my old thread and get to work on an avatar for me?

Only if you act like my current list of clients. You'd have to...

--Demand frequent meetings, but only talk about the need for a multi-billion dollar avatar creation conglomerate.
--Constantly talk about how many important meetings you've attended where avatars where the primary topic of discussion.
--Complain about the electricity used to create the avatar and say I should have solar panels.
--Constantly remind me that avatar creation is not my primary line of work.
--Ignore email questions related to the avatar and make excuses for not doing it, all tied to a different major personal crisis.
--Have one of your friends PM me to say I should not be asking questions about the avatar because you don't know what you want.
--Have your friends tell me that they could make a way better avatar, but that they're too busy to make one.
--Have someone else make an avatar at the same time, and start using that one without saying anything.

--Oh, you also have to make a passive-aggressive complaint about pizza during a meeting and disguise it as a joke. Then immediately get pompous and go on a rant about the carbon footprint of cheese.*

Can you do all that? Canya? Canya?

*This really happened.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Can we please make it a felony to even SAY the words "carbon footprint"??????

Andria

VU Sponsors