Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm not here much this time of year, not that you all noticed.

It's that time of year to make all the money I can. Marketing my ass off, cleaning glass, and tapping ass, whenever the wife lets me. :devil:

I DID almost get gutted at work last night. A part flew apart in the machine, spinning at 800 RPMs. Got a real neat cut on my forearm, for show and tell. :mad:

Best part was, the supervisor on duty, asked my lead if the machine was ok. He was concerned that when I hit the E-stop, it lost the program. Fucking dickhead....... Didn't seem to give a flying fuck I could have been killed.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

It's that time of year to make all the money I can. Marketing my ass off, cleaning glass, and tapping ass, whenever the wife lets me. :devil:

I DID almost get gutted at work last night. A part flew apart in the machine, spinning at 800 RPMs. Got a real neat cut on my forearm, for show and tell. :mad:

Best part was, the supervisor on duty, asked my lead if the machine was ok. He was concerned that when I hit the E-stop, it lost the program. Fucking dickhead....... Didn't seem to give a flying fuck I could have been killed.
Hey dude, you seen freemind lately?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
g.gif
:banana:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Fuckers

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don't have time to read hundreds of pages. Anyone want to confim my logic on the FDA crap?

--We're not minors/children, so that's no big deal.
--I make my own juice and have 4 years of nic in the freezer. So no big deal.
--Current stuff gets to be sold for multiple years during the approval process.
--Looks like they're focusing on juice, and items with nic, like cartomizers.
--(Didn't stumble upon any specifics on hardware like mods or RDAs.)

Any links to a bottom-line summary that doesn't include someone panicking? Not interested in the panicking.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Then the late Greg Giraldo was never anyone's Bro Dawg.

[roasting Bob Saget]

I read an interview where you refer to yourself as an 'artist'. Are you fucking kidding me? 'As an artist?' You used the phrase 'as an artist?' You are a vortex of artistic compromise. Charlie Sheen watches you and feels good about himself. You are an artist in the same way that Cloris Leachman is moist.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Don't have time to read hundreds of pages. Anyone want to confim my logic on the FDA crap?

Any links to a bottom-line summary that doesn't include someone panicking? Not interested in the panicking.
Most are also understand there's super bad news considering the current grandfather date. You have any gear from 2007? Keep it.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaperstek already sold out of TH nic.....:cuss2::gaah:

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I'm looking for a complete summary. However, I might have to read al 499 pages.
I'm not to concerned for myself but I am for the two relatives I helped. I'm not going to go crazy because I knew this was coming. I see a March on Washington is planned. I wish I was in better health or I would go.
13103371_1065479723490218_8215813385960964088_n.jpg
I seen this on facebook and I'm sure it is already posted here at VU

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can I freak the fuck out now? No?

How bout now?
Fuck it freak out I've been tripping for weeks still ain't blowed my top yet but it's brewing. One more dam person asks if I'm ok I'm gona lose it. Fuck no I'm not ok. So stop fucking asking. I'll never get this right in my head. The one person I've ever truelly said ok this is it. Turns out to be jokes on me. Fuck it

have a nice day

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fuck it freak out I've been tripping for weeks still ain't blowed my top yet but it's brewing. One more dam person asks if I'm ok I'm gona lose it. Fuck no I'm not ok. So stop fucking asking. I'll never get this right in my head. The one person I've ever truelly said ok this is it. Turns out to be jokes on me. Fuck it

have a nice day
Hey but it's nice outside

have a nice day

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
The government will make sure
Lung cancer don't go away
But will make sure VAPING will go away

VAPE ON

Don't you know the government counts on people dyeing to cut down on their social security pay outs.

VU Sponsors