Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nah, he offered it here first LAST WEEK
What he posted today is
NEW

Hmm ok... does that mean the ones he posted about half an hour ago are still available... or not?

Andria

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
8829114d15400326d74fdf4e6f3038ff.jpg

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's that chippy little song. Do that everyday.

What wraps is everyone talking about?

Some clear battery wraps that Lost was offering. Guess I got here at a good time this morning! :D And here I was all pissy about the leg cramps waking me up so early. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Andria, if you need clear wraps, I have a bunch of the clear ones from FT, be happy to send you some.

Well I just happened to see Lost's post about 26 mins after he posted it, so I spoke up, and he's sending me 4 -- and I only have one bad battery ATM, but THX! I kept meaning to order some, but all the other crap -- supplies I need, plus this FDA TOTAL BULLSHIT has gotten in the way. But those 4 from Lost should set me right.

Thx!
Andria

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
"Broom-clean"

That's the cleanliness level that my putting-shit-on-the-porch-loving landlord wants the house.

Broom clean is the phrase that was in our official letter where he said he's not renewing our lease. A letter which he probably just blindly pulled off the internet. But now he's screwed. Because there's vape on everything, including the blinds. Who knows if he can even repaint the walls properly. Ha.

Sweep, dust, clean the windows and bathroom, and we're out.

But.

I'm coming back here every day to do extra laundry and work in the garage. Until the very last day of the month. So he can't turn the place around quicker. Because he's an asshole.

Broom clean. Idiot.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
"Broom-clean"

That's the cleanliness level that my putting-shit-on-the-porch-loving landlord wants the house.

Broom clean is the phrase that was in our official letter where he said he's not renewing our lease. A letter which he probably just blindly pulled off the internet. But now he's screwed. Because there's vape on everything, including the blinds. Who knows if he can even repaint the walls properly. Ha.

Sweep, dust, clean the windows and bathroom, and we're out.

But.

I'm coming back here every day to do extra laundry and work in the garage. Until the very last day of the month. So he can't turn the place around quicker. Because he's an asshole.

Broom clean. Idiot.
Oh yeah! he's the pesky varmint that returned the dog poo to you! Yes, he's an idiot.

VU Sponsors