Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
large.gif

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
"Broom-clean"

That's the cleanliness level that my putting-shit-on-the-porch-loving landlord wants the house.

Broom clean is the phrase that was in our official letter where he said he's not renewing our lease. A letter which he probably just blindly pulled off the internet. But now he's screwed. Because there's vape on everything, including the blinds. Who knows if he can even repaint the walls properly. Ha.

Sweep, dust, clean the windows and bathroom, and we're out.

But.

I'm coming back here every day to do extra laundry and work in the garage. Until the very last day of the month. So he can't turn the place around quicker. Because he's an asshole.

Broom clean. Idiot.

Our landlord is an asshole, too. But I'm married to him, so I gotta deal. :D And sometimes he's a real nice guy -- he bought me this lovely house! :D

Going today to pay the $165 escrow shortfall, and by pre-paying that, it means our mortgage payments will drop $25, starting in July! :bliss:

Andria

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My body hasn't been ready for summer in about 29 yrs. (My son just turned 28!)

Andria
aa8ef522ddae46ab4398ed8099f55a8f.jpg

I had a GREAT body pre pregnancy ~.~ I went from being 5'6" 135 lbs. with a 34 DDD (yes THREE D's) chest.

To gaining 80+ pounds even though I was so nauseous I had to be on nausea medicine round the clock or else I couldn't even keep down water. I barely ate from my 2nd trimester to delivery.

I miss my body ~.~

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
aa8ef522ddae46ab4398ed8099f55a8f.jpg

I had a GREAT body pre pregnancy ~.~ I went from being 5'6" 135 lbs. with a 34 DDD (yes THREE D's) chest.

To gaining 80+ pounds even though I was so nauseous I had to be on nausea medicine round the clock or else I couldn't even keep down water. I barely ate from my 2nd trimester to delivery.

I miss my body ~.~
Dem some big boobies!!

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll never understand how a woman can change her fucking mind so much.... #imclueless

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors