Picard-facepalm-animated.gif
Sorry

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
He says after spending a shit ton of $$$$$
Not to mention we've heard it before. Maybe he's opening an underground shop! We love you Hank, but I'm keeping my eyes peeled for vans. I leave close to a river, so hey.

How's my wifey? Feeling better now?
I am, thank you. Kitteh, not so much, though. Kitteh has me deeply concerned.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm tellin ya. Needs to be more than pizza delivery around here
I can't believe it's taking so long for people to catch onto that, either. We can get pizza, sammiches, chinese and wing zone. That's it! It's a selection, but not enough. I went to Dickie's BBQ for dinner, never had it before. Damn that was good. they need to deliver too. I want a 5 gallon bucket of pulled pork, a 5 gallon bucket of baked potato casserole and a quart of bbq sauce. And a bib.

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't believe it's taking so long for people to catch onto that, either. We can get pizza, sammiches, chinese and wing zone. That's it! It's a selection, but not enough. I went to Dickie's BBQ for dinner, never had it before. Damn that was good. they need to deliver too. I want a 5 gallon bucket of pulled pork, a 5 gallon bucket of baked potato casserole and a quart of bbq sauce. And a bib.
You know what Huck damn you!!!!!

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy crap. I'm coming to visit sometime. Don't worry I'll get my own 5 gallon buckets

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No beer for me

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk
I'm not a big drinker (I did all my drinking before 21) I have one now and then but that's like special occasions and shit. I just CAN NOT drink beer. Period. I can't even finish half without feeling sick and like I ate a loaf of bread. ~.~

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
aa8ef522ddae46ab4398ed8099f55a8f.jpg

I had a GREAT body pre pregnancy ~.~ I went from being 5'6" 135 lbs. with a 34 DDD (yes THREE D's) chest.

To gaining 80+ pounds even though I was so nauseous I had to be on nausea medicine round the clock or else I couldn't even keep down water. I barely ate from my 2nd trimester to delivery.

I miss my body ~.~

Well, I had really no tits at all, pre-baby -- 34B. Nursing, 36D. Post-nursing... 34C, but after I lost a little more weight, back to 34B. I stayed fairly slender for quite a long time after having my son, metabolism from hell plus gardening/landscaping, but once I hit 45 and peri-menopause, my metabolism went on vacation; now, post-menopause, permanent vacation, and I have to watch every fucking bite to stay under 150 lbs. But now I'm a 38C, so there's that. Er, those. :D I finally have cleavage... but now I'm past 50, and my cleavage has wrinkles. :(

So I try to cover as much of this body as I can tolerate being covered. Still hanging tough around 145 lbs, so I'm not obese... but my belly seems to have taken on a life of its own. :D

Andria

VU Sponsors