https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Keep that goddamned dish soap away from bacon. Why would you want to ruin perfectly fine bacon?
hahahahah - its all in how you use it, like any other herb or seasoning agent.
people drown there food with it because they think: " its Mexican so ill be authentic" Mexican food is like most real dishes, very few ingrediants and mostly seasonal. cilantro is powerful stuff, so you use maybe half a teasoon worth for a half pound of protein.

jimbodaddy74

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
hahahahah - its all in how you use it, like any other herb or seasoning agent.
people drown there food with it because they think: " its Mexican so ill be authentic" Mexican food is like most real dishes, very few ingrediants and mostly seasonal. cilantro is powerful stuff, so you use maybe half a teasoon worth for a half pound of protein.
I wish it were like any other herb(insert Retarded1 joke here). Even the smallest amount in food has the overwhelming tast of dish soap. It's actually a genetic thing.

jimbodaddy74

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, I had really no tits at all, pre-baby -- 34B. Nursing, 36D. Post-nursing... 34C, but after I lost a little more weight, back to 34B. I stayed fairly slender for quite a long time after having my son, metabolism from hell plus gardening/landscaping, but once I hit 45 and peri-menopause, my metabolism went on vacation; now, post-menopause, permanent vacation, and I have to watch every fucking bite to stay under 150 lbs. But now I'm a 38C, so there's that. Er, those. :D I finally have cleavage... but now I'm past 50, and my cleavage has wrinkles. :(

So I try to cover as much of this body as I can tolerate being covered. Still hanging tough around 145 lbs, so I'm not obese... but my belly seems to have taken on a life of its own. :D

Andria
Insert image of grapefruits in tube socks here.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I wish it were like any other herb(insert Retarded1 joke here). Even the smallest amount in food has the overwhelming tast of dish soap. It's actually a genetic thing.
ahhhh -
that must suck, probably cant do oregano either huh/

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Right? Between barbecue stuff and hot wings and jalapeño poppers... Ugh

And I have absolutely nothing even close to fix the craving

telling ya, I got ya covered.
boudin, poppers, stuffed reilleno, wings, boiled shrimp. spicy potato
name your spice :)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
They are all on m*th, scantily clothed, and it's just best to avoid eye contact

Forreal that's late-night wally world around here

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
that's why she gets the pictures for me..... she can make the eye contact

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We're having spaghetti tonight. It will be garlicky.
I like to make my own pasta sauce for my meatball subs/grinders/sandwiches/whatever the fuck slang is used. I also make the bread (and meatballs but that should go without saying). I make a Cuban style bread that has garlic and rosemary in the dough, then a sprinkle of more on top and some cornmeal on the bottom. The bread is amazing on its own, just warm with butter, but add meatballs and homemade marinara and it is even better. I had one friend say they'd want that as their last meal if they ever got sent to death row! (He REALLY liked it. I'm guessing that comes across fine, no?)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Insert image of grapefruits in tube socks here.

Not at all -- they actually look like regular normal boobs now -- they were always so small before, they never got gravity-afflicted until VERY recently -- they used to look like cones, like a 12 yr old girl's, till I was about 42. :D

Andria

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Oh lord forbid you say "herbs" around retarded1, that's what got me suspended! :D

I never can quite make up my mind about cilantro. The taste doesn't really bother me, but the smell... UGGGH. Really bad, kinda... plastic-y?

Anise should all be destroyed with Round-Up, post-haste!

Andria

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I like to make my own pasta sauce for my meatball subs/grinders/sandwiches/whatever the fuck slang is used. I also make the bread (and meatballs but that should go without saying). I make a Cuban style bread that has garlic and rosemary in the dough, then a sprinkle of more on top and some cornmeal on the bottom. The bread is amazing on its own, just warm with butter, but add meatballs and homemade marinara and it is even better. I had one friend say they'd want that as their last meal if they ever got sent to death row! (He REALLY liked it. I'm guessing that comes across fine, no?)
Hell yeah, that sounds delicious!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This thread has it all. Titts and limp dicks...
emoji33.png

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Neither sparks my interest:wait::giggle:

VU Sponsors