Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I think you misunderstand, I'm wanting one the same size as the original and from what I can tell this 18650 labeled model appears to be of the same form factor, just hoping someone can verify that.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
II apologize in advance If I offend anyone. Also if your easliy offended just move on from this post.

If all these stupid fuckers would do their own goddamn jobs then I wouldn't be working 12 hour shifts just to make sure everything's happening like it should. I hope you all choke on a mile long dick of thorns and razorwire.
To all the cockthirsty sluts at my work: I'm happy with my gf.I don't want no "side chick" or "work boo" I want to go to work, prep and cook, then come home to my love.
So all in all. Go fuck yourselfs and stop wasting my air

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think you misunderstand, I'm wanting one the same size as the original and from what I can tell this 18650 labeled model appears to be of the same form factor, just hoping someone can verify that.

OIC... I really don't know, to be honest. The only CF4 past the original that I even looked at was the one that came right after it, 70w I think, but I didn't like the body as much as the original metal, or the colors, and it had an internal/integrated battery too, so I really didn't see any point in looking at it or in other versions that came later. I think they keep making new versions to snag those who like the looks of the first one, but maybe want something slightly different -- such as that removable battery. But, since I'm pretty happy with my originals... I really haven't even looked.

The miniBook I ordered yesterday might be something for you to look at; it appears to be about the same size, and does use replaceable batteries, and the battery door is very clever, like an actual door. I've got a couple of earlier-model Sigelei tube mods, and I was extremely happy with the quality, plus, those miniBooks are VERY inexpensive at VaporBeast.

I've heard folks say nasty things about Pioneer4You mods, but I've been extremely happy with my 2 iPV Minis, so you might look at one of the iPV's. Sweet-Vapes has the iPV D2 Mini for a really good price, about $30 I think.

Sorry I can't be more helpful about the CF4...

Andria

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
II apologize in advance If I offend anyone. Also if your easliy offended just move on from this post.

If all these stupid fuckers would do their own goddamn jobs then I wouldn't be working 12 hour shifts just to make sure everything's happening like it should. I hope you all choke on a mile long dick of thorns and razorwire.
To all the cockthirsty sluts at my work: I'm happy with my gf.I don't want no "side chick" or "work boo" I want to go to work, prep and cook, then come home to my love.

Well said!

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Ah, the sweet sound of restaurant drama.....ain't it pathetic?

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dear carpet installer:

Seems like you forgot that I'm not the homeowner. Or some pushover.

I guess you figured that out when I called my friend in front of you and said this:

"Hey dude. Want a single-floor carpet job? I'm going to fire the guy who just showed up."

So in case sending you packing wasn't a big enough clue... You can swiftly fuck right off.

Fuck off,
Lost

notownkrawler

Member For 3 Years
Ppl are so stupid. All these crybaby fucking ppl. Especially the ones that don't even no what there talking about. But they have to be right up in the middle of everything. Drama Drama Drama. Thats all its about. They probably can't make friends nowhere even on these forum so they just jump in everywhere and smile like hell at any reply. But in real life there big fat nasty slobs with no life no friends and cookie crumbs are the only thing they can get in there bed.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
This is some funny shit! Hahahahaha man it's classic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Lol. I have never had that reaction on pain medication.

Me: I have paiiiinnneeee!!! AUGH!!!!

Nurse: Here you go...

Me: AU ...OH ...ohhh ...thhhannkssss. Zzzzzz......

I think the problem is with old people who've already been taking daily oxy for like 10 yrs -- my mom is like that. I think she's gotten to be like Dr. House -- her brain is manufacturing pain just so she'll keep taking more oxy!

When they gave me morphine in the ER when I had appendicitis, I nodded out for 2 hrs! :D

Andria

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Pain pills are evil shit. They make you feel bad on their own after awhile, then you take more to counteract that. Been there, done that. Now I choose to live in pain rather than waste my life watching tv like a zombie, 'cause that's all you end up doing when on that nasty crap.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dear carpet installer:

Seems like you forgot that I'm not the homeowner. Or some pushover.

I guess you figured that out when I called my friend in front of you and said this:

"Hey dude. Want a single-floor carpet job? I'm going to fire the guy who just showed up."

So in case sending you packing wasn't a big enough clue... You can swiftly fuck right off.

Fuck off,
Lost
Lots of fuckoffs for people today!

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Hey most people fucking suck. I can't tell you the number of times I see some jack-off being a fuckwit in traffic and wished I had Magneto's powers so I could crush the car and its fuckwad occupant and pitch it to the side of the road like discarded trash.

I'm also very friendly! At least until someone proves themselves a fuckwit/fuckwad/dumb fuck etc.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey most people fucking suck. I can't tell you the number of times I see some jack-off being a fuckwit in traffic and wished I had Magneto's powers so I could crush the car and its fuckwad occupant and pitch it to the side of the road like discarded trash.

I'm also very friendly! At least until someone proves themselves a fuckwit/fuckwad/dumb fuck etc.

Hey, this is the "say it here" thread. Don't hold back, feel free to tell us how you really feel...

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Pain pills are evil shit. They make you feel bad on their own after awhile, then you take more to counteract that. Been there, done that. Now I choose to live in pain rather than waste my life watching tv like a zombie, 'cause that's all you end up doing when on that nasty crap.

Yeah, after my appendectomy, I think I took about 2 of the hydrocodones they sent home with me. They gave me night sweats, so I switched to ibuprofen RIGHT FUCKING QUICK!!! :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I always just wish I had one of those gi-normous snowplow blades, to push slowasses off to the side and get 'em the fuck out of my way! :D Some people drive like old people fuck!

Andria

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As for why we no longer live there: We were in good standing on our mortgage, but the bank stole our house anyway. The legal documents filed with the clerk of courts says that MICHAEL sold it, not the bank (like in a foreclosure). We have a very good case and a lawyer is on it. However, the mortgage company has the resources to make this a war of attrition. ~.~

For the time being, I am stuck staying with my family. My mother does her best to fuck with me because she's got a pathological need for attention. ~.~

Michael is staying with his mother, whom I call Fotze the Bitch Troll (she is a German immigrant and Fotze means "cunt" in German). I CAN NOT under ANY circumstance live with her. I would go to jail. There's a long history between us and it wasn't until my son was born that there has been any animosity from me.

She lied to me saying that her birthday party was going to be just family and at her house. (My son was too young for vaccines so I wanted to limit his exposure to people) She also said it would be a JOINT party since her birthday was the week before and she had the party on MICHAEL'S birthday. NOPE she had a BIG thing at her church, where the median age was 70 and these fucking crypt keeper rejects were hacking and dying all over my son. (She kept sending them over saying "look at my grandson!") My son ended up hospitalised for 5 days because he spiked a 105.9 fever.

OH and she had a WEDDING STYLE CAKE, went full tilt DIVA and made it ALL ABOUT HER. Michael wasn't even MENTIONED as being the birthday boy. Oh and she made him serve everyone AND do all the clean up. Fuck she didn't even wish him a happy fucking birthday!

Then she would IGNORE Richard when I'd bring him to visit to play fucking candy crush! BUT when Michael's sister would call she would tell her that WE wouldn't let her play with him. Why the fuck did she think we brought him over for?! I can't stand that she would fucking use my son as a fucking pawn for her to get attention!!

There's more, but recounting this is getting me REALLY worked up and I don't have an outlet at the moment.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As for why we no longer live there: We were in good standing on our mortgage, but the bank stole our house anyway. The legal documents filed with the clerk of courts says that MICHAEL sold it, not the bank (like in a foreclosure). We have a very good case and a lawyer is on it. However, the mortgage company has the resources to make this a war of attrition. ~.~

For the time being, I am stuck staying with my family. My mother does her best to fuck with me because she's got a pathological need for attention. ~.~

Michael is staying with his mother, whom I call Fotze the Bitch Troll (she is a German immigrant and Fotze means "cunt" in German). I CAN NOT under ANY circumstance live with her. I would go to jail. There's a long history between us and it wasn't until my son was born that there has been any animosity from me.

She lied to me saying that her birthday party was going to be just family and at her house. (My son was too young for vaccines so I wanted to limit his exposure to people) She also said it would be a JOINT party since her birthday was the week before and she had the party on MICHAEL'S birthday. NOPE she had a BIG thing at her church, where the median age was 70 and these fucking crypt keeper rejects were hacking and dying all over my son. (She kept sending them over saying "look at my grandson!") My son ended up hospitalised for 5 days because he spiked a 105.9 fever.

OH and she had a WEDDING STYLE CAKE, went full tilt DIVA and made it ALL ABOUT HER. Michael wasn't even MENTIONED as being the birthday boy. Oh and she made him serve everyone AND do all the clean up. Fuck she didn't even wish him a happy fucking birthday!

Then she would IGNORE Richard when I'd bring him to visit to play fucking candy crush! BUT when Michael's sister would call she would tell her that WE wouldn't let her play with him. Why the fuck did she think we brought him over for?! I can't stand that she would fucking use my son as a fucking pawn for her to get attention!!

There's more, but recounting this is getting me REALLY worked up and I don't have an outlet at the moment.

I feel you on that Kitty.
Having had an old world, Ellis Island immigrant grandmother, I know the conniving shit they are apt to pull to focus the attention for their narcissistic pleasure.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Sounds like you both have parents you should move away from.

Now that the mortgage is no longer needing to be paid, you'll have an apartment or something else to rent, and you two can move someplace else. Renting might suck, but it's better than living with people you can't stand.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
John Doe
I want to go home

Me
You can't yet

John Doe
Why

Me
You CANT SEE YET...

John Doe
Yes I can

Me
HOW MANY FINGERS DO YOU SEE

John Doe

In my mind
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO TO SLEEP!!

Good morning folks..

VAPE ON

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
In my mind
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO TO SLEEP!!

25r30wi.gif

Remind me to never end up in your hospital. But, if I did, I'd likely tell you to HUSH YOUR SHIT ej! :blowkiss:

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't take hydracodone for whatever reason. So the only pain meds I get are intravenously in a hospital. When I has my gall bladder out those were lovely. No idea what it was but ...lovely.

Otherwise I use Kratom and don't mess with pulls at all.
I think the problem is with old people who've already been taking daily oxy for like 10 yrs -- my mom is like that. I think she's gotten to be like Dr. House -- her brain is manufacturing pain just so she'll keep taking more oxy!

When they gave me morphine in the ER when I had appendicitis, I nodded out for 2 hrs! :D

Andria

VU Sponsors