On "special" occasions?
5f590e41dfba81cd7ba15caf9f44cda3.jpg

^.~
:kinky::pervy:

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My guess is "The Other Guys". Not sure, lol.
Correct.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1386588/trivia?tab=qt&ref_=tt_trv_qu

Bonus bullshit and awesomeness:
Instead of fixing his other tenant's toilet, my putting-dog-shit-on-the-porch landlord bought himself a massive roto-tiller. Which he can't use because he's a wimp.

Today, he got the biggest weed wacker you can buy. He used it to cut down some growth beyond the grass. The growth with all the poison ivy in it. I drove off this afternoon and he was covered in shredded greenery.

I gleefully told my wife about it. Her response: "That guy can suck my dick."

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Correct.

Instead of fixing his other tenant's toilet, my putting-dog-shit-on-the-porch landlord bought himself a massive roto-tiller. Which he can't use because he's a wimp.

Today, he got the biggest weed wacker you can buy. He used it to cut down some growth beyond the grass. The growth with all the poison ivy in it. I drove off this afternoon and he was covered in shredded greenery.

You seem more the landlord type, rather than the "have a land lord" tolerance 9f life.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You seem more the landlord type,

Ha. I actually was for a while. And still am, if you consider me fixing everything that our shitty landlord/homeowner won't fix.

That other tenant... I broke down and snaked her toilet. Then there was her rodent problem. His solution was spreading cayenne pepper outside, near a couple of the holes. (Again, idiot.) I let her borrow some of my traps and we both set them. She gets a mouse or chipmunk every other day. Win.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha. I actually was for a while. And still am, if you consider me fixing everything that our shitty landlord/homeowner won't fix.

That other tenant... I broke down and snaked her toilet. Then there was her rodent problem. His solution was spreading cayenne pepper outside, near a couple of the holes. (Again, idiot.) I let her borrow some of my traps and we both set them. She gets a mouse or chipmunk every other day. Win.
Can sympathize.
Wife is a book cooker for a rental property mgmt company, and some of the stuff that frugal owners come up with makes the statement "truth is stranger than fiction" very plausible.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ppl are so stupid. All these crybaby fucking ppl. Especially the ones that don't even no what there talking about. But they have to be right up in the middle of everything. Drama Drama Drama. Thats all its about. They probably can't make friends nowhere even on these forum so they just jump in everywhere and smile like hell at any reply. But in real life there big fat nasty slobs with no life no friends and cookie crumbs are the only thing they can get in there bed.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I searched on Internet: "What do Women want?"

Internet search results: "We are searching too"

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

"What do Women want?"

For men to shut up and realize they cut the stems off the smart ones at birth.

;)
Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well... I guess I could do that. I just bought this:

redminibook.jpg

Got it at VaporBeast for $21.37, including shipping! Woot!

Also ordered 120ml of nic, and 120ml of FA Flash, from ECX. Flavors are the next thing, but I need to do an inventory, make a list.

Andria

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Correct.

I'm immune, like my Father. We are both immune to all of them (Poison Oak, Poison Ivy, Poison Sumac) My Mother is not as lucky.
Once when I was about 6 I found some in the backyard and grabbed the leaves and broke them open and rubbed them on my wrists and neck. (I was pretending it was perfume since they were pretty and my mother wouldn't let me wear perfume. Even a smart kid can do something that isn't very smart). Any ways I was FINE no marks whatsoever. However, when I walked into the house my Mother broke out in a head to toe rash (she's VERY sensitive to it. Fuck a strong breeze might give her a rash if it blew past Poison Ivy before reaching her!)

It is a rather fond memory for me because my Mother can be kind of a Cunt to me. Regularly.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
HOARDER

VAPE ON

Betcherass! I'm buying shit now before I can't buy any vape shit at all!!! Just got that Coolfire4 that Skullzz sold me, so now I've got 4 CF4s; got 2 iPV Minis, and now I'll also have this mini Book, so 3 replaceable battery box mods. And still got 2 Sigelei Zmax's in the drawer, which work fine, I just don't care much for tube mods anymore. But I still have them, in case I need them. :) And still got my trusty Vamo V2, and an iStick30, too! :)

Andria

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ppl are so stupid. All these crybaby fucking ppl. Especially the ones that don't even no what there talking about. But they have to be right up in the middle of everything. Drama Drama Drama. Thats all its about. They probably can't make friends nowhere even on these forum so they just jump in everywhere and smile like hell at any reply. But in real life there big fat nasty slobs with no life no friends and cookie crumbs are the only thing they can get in there bed.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
What brought this on? You seem so angry even your grammar is gone! Who shit in your cocoa puffs?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
In further news... my incoming Achilles II was scanned at Lancaster, PA this afternoon, so it has escaped the NY ISC! Yay!!!! Should have it in a day or two. :) :) :) It'll look bitchin on that new miniBook. :D

Andria

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In further news... my incoming Achilles II was scanned at Lancaster, PA this afternoon, so it has escaped the NY ISC! Yay!!!! Should have it in a day or two. :) :) :) It'll look bitchin on that new miniBook. :D

Andria
Holy hell!!! That's fast getting past ISC

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Holy hell!!! That's fast getting past ISC

I know!!! I was really amazed; just hit "refresh" on that browser just cuz, you know, OCD. :D Flabbergasted me to see it had actually moved!!! :D

And my miniBook shipped this afternoon! I love buying shit from California, it was barely past lunchtime out there when I ordered it, so they got it out! Fabulous!!!

Of course, ECX is in WA, but they have to think about it for like 48 hrs before they actually process it and get it shipped. :facepalm: :D

Andria

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
this worse than those "frank and beans" moments
giphy.gif

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
He is always like that.

Maybe there is no cheese to go with his whine.
Honestly I try not to be "one of those people" you know, a Grammar Nazi. Even my posts are far from perfect if analysed. However, the post he made was FILLED with errors. It made my inner GN come out a little. I did not, however, want to be insulting without knowing the story.

I honestly don't know what set him off!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Honestly I try not to be "one of those people" you know, a Grammar Nazi. Even my posts are far from perfect if analysed. However, the post he made was FILLED with errors. It made my inner GN come out a little. I did not, however, want to be insulting without knowing the story.

I honestly don't know what set him off!

In this thread, there's just no telling... it's Non Sequiturville. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Random thought: Where the hell are the holiday sales? Skimpy for sure. I can't afford anything but a sale for now.
Carry on...

That $20 miniBook from VaporBeast might have been one of the holiday sales. They've still got the black and blue ones, but I think I may have gotten the very last red one. :D

Andria

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That $20 miniBook from VaporBeast might have been one of the holiday sales. They've still got the black and blue ones, but I think I may have gotten the very last red one. :D

Andria
I was thinking about one of those. I did read that the 510 was flimsy (not a floating pin?).

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was thinking about one of those. I did read that the 510 was flimsy (not a floating pin?).

I dunno... I had that same issue with my kbox mini, which reminded me of my old vv3's! But what I discovered is that since I use just one atty all the time, it's not really a problem -- it's when using different attys with different length 510 screws that you really have a problem with that.

Andria

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Construction Liability Insurer: "Is your house made of wood or brick?"

Me: "Why do you need to know that?"
CLI: "We give you an automatic $3,000 coverage for your tools."

Me: "I have loss coverage through homeowner's insurance and auto."
CLI: "I can't process your application without this information."

Me: "Wood."
CLI: "OK... Let's see here... That will increase your annual premium by $2.10."

Me: "Even at around 20 cents a month, my problem is the principle of it. Take the coverage off."
CLI: "We can't do that sir. It's automatic coverage."

Me: "Then if it's an add-on, it shouldn't matter what the framing of my house is."
CLI: "Sir, if your house is a more substantial risk of fire or flood, we have to adjust for that."

Me: "OK, then cancel my application. I'll go elsewhere."
CLI: "Oh. Well sir, we here at Xxxxxx want to make sure all our clients are pleased with the plan they choose. So if this is going to be a problem for you before you even join with us, we can..."

Blah blah blah. Nothing but an eternal flood of bullshit.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
so now I've got 4 CF4s

Not to interrupt the "grammer nasi's" drift, but I see there is a CF4 18650. Can't tell yet but looking at the pictures it appears to be the same size as the original. Wanted the 100w until I saw it was bloated, size wise....

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not to interrupt the "grammer nasi's" drift, but I see there is a CF4 18650. Can't tell yet but looking at the pictures it appears to be the same size as the original. Wanted the 100w until I saw it was bloated, size wise....
Nazi

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Maybe true, but I think it's like 100w or something equally outrageous and unnecessary -- the 40w of the original is 4 times more than I need. I think it also provides TC, equally unnecessary -- vaping at 10w is all the temp control I need, and I've been doing it long enough to know when I need more juice in the atty, by the way it tastes just before it goes dry. Considering that it probably also costs 2-5 times more than the original... I'll pass. got 4 originals, and like them a great deal.

Andria

VU Sponsors