Member For 4 Years
db7334ad2be177c53599dfc394f8951f.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dear vendors
STOP SENDING ME EMAILS ABOUT MEMORIAL DAY EXTENDED SALE
I DONT NEED SHIT, IM DONE BUYING SHIT, I HAVE ENOUGH JUICE,BATTERIES,MODS TANKS WIRES COTTON
PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SHIT FOR
10%off
HOW THE FUCK IS THAT A SALE IF ITS 10% off ?????
Email me when it's 40%off or MORE
OTHER THAN THAT STOP SENDING ME SHIT...

Oh I need a VAPE MAT!!!

GOOD MORNING

VAPE ON

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I spent an hour crafting what I thought was the ultimate answer for the "I want to build sub .1 in my mech" threads.

But... [delete]

Fuck it. They always just come back with more justifications. What's the point.
I feel your pain, I gave up trying to explain electronics principals, and just stick to the math.
then pretend I don't see the justifications, and pop open a lager
For what it's worth, I promise to never argue with you about builds. I am a total noob at building. I get the basics, but beyond that I know I'll need to ask for help. I really do want to learn (and be safe) I have to for #VapocalypsePrep ^.~
<3

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh Jesus, another thread.

Instead of building that low, why don't you simply try building better fucking coils? How fucking hard is it?

How many hundreds or thousands of posts here are devoted to great coils that don't vent batteries? P-fucking-lenty.

No shit! My coils run about 2.1Ω and vape like a dream... and my batteries last TWO FULL DAYS!

Andria

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dear wrinkled up old twat,

It's great you finally hire someone to clean your glass, after never having them cleaned in the last 15 years. I'm sorry you mistook me for a fucking moving company, but I don't move electronics, knick knacks, or heavy shit. I thought it might be common sense to most people, but I send you an e-mail the day before, in case you didn't know. I was polite, you were a twat about it.

I'm sorry if you thought I had to explain every foot step I took. I'm a pro, I don't feel the need to waste my time and tell you where I am going to start, and naming every fucking window after it, that I will be cleaning. NO ONE has ever asked me for a play by play action plan.
Who really gives a FUCK, as long as the windows are clean, right?

I'm glad you liked to follow me everywhere I went. It did nothing but slow me down since you were in my fucking WAY the whole god damned time.

I'm also sorry you are unhappy with the windows you and your husband have been spraying with a fucking hose for forever and a day. I told you they were hard water stains, and if you wanted them removed it would cost more. I even was polite enough to put it in the quote. I guess you saw nothing past the price.

All in all, I'm glad you hired a pro. I worked hard for the money. You got clean windows. You'll likely never hire another pro, because you actually don't CARE about clean glass. It's obvious YOU won't clean it. It's obvious you only can make the condition worse by spraying it with hose water.

You'll likely sit around, like the old twat you are, bitching about everything. Even though you were offered the options to correct the problems, you wanted the cheaper option then whined about the results. You know, the ones you picked. But I'm sure it was all my fault, because you are an ungrateful old twat.

Ungrateful and unhappy people like you piss me the fuck off. I'll never do work for you again, without charging you out the ass. You PITA fee will double the quote, should you ever call again. I work for myself. I AM the boss. Fuck you. If you don't like it, call someone else.

I'm not a fucking janitor, I am an entrepreneur. Eat a bag of dicks, old twat.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

It's great you finally hire someone to clean your glass, after never having them cleaned in the last 15 years. I'm sorry you mistook me for a fucking moving company, but I don't move electronics, knick knacks, or heavy shit. I thought it might be common sense to most people, but I send you an e-mail the day before, in case you didn't know. I was polite, you were a twat about it.

I'm sorry if you thought I had to explain every foot step I took. I'm a pro, I don't feel the need to waste my time and tell you where I am going to start, and naming every fucking window after it, that I will be cleaning. NO ONE has ever asked me for a play by play action plan.

I'm glad you liked to follow me everywhere I went. It did nothing but slow me down since you were in my fucking WAY the whole god damned time.

I'm also sorry you are unhappy with the windows you and your husband have been spraying with a fucking hose for forever and a day. I told you they were hard water stains, and if you wanted them removed it would cost more. I even was polite enough to put it in the quote. I guess you saw nothing past the price.

All in all, I'm glad you hired a pro. I worked hard for the money. You got clean windows. You'll likely never hire another pro, because you actually don't CARE about clean glass. It's obvious YOU won't clean it. It's obvious you only can make the condition worse by spraying it with hose water.

You'll likely sit around, like the old twat you are, bitching about everything. Even though you were offered the options to correct the problems, you wanted the cheaper option then whined about the results. You know, the ones you picked. But I'm sure it was all my fault, because you are an ungrateful old twat.

Ungrateful and unhappy people like you piss me the fuck off. I'll never do work for you again, without charging you out the ass. You PITA fee will double the quote, should you ever call again. I work for myself. I AM the boss. Fuck you. If you don't like it, call someone else.

8459c6583c91f5fa330ec51e50c91479.jpg
^.~

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear vendors
STOP SENDING ME EMAILS ABOUT MEMORIAL DAY EXTENDED SALE
I DONT NEED SHIT, IM DONE BUYING SHIT, I HAVE ENOUGH JUICE,BATTERIES,MODS TANKS WIRES COTTON
PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SHIT FOR
10%off
HOW THE FUCK IS THAT A SALE IF ITS 10% off ?????
Email me when it's 40%off or MORE
OTHER THAN THAT STOP SENDING ME SHIT...

Oh I need a VAPE MAT!!!

GOOD MORNING

VAPE ON
10% off is almost a insult.
Origin vape had the best sale

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You have to make sure you tell them
I'm a glass cleaner and I don't move furniture..
Or if they require moving charge them more..
I hate people like that, I deal with that shit all the time.. My home patient is a SOCIOPATH BITCH..
I hate her but I love $300 bucks per day LOL

VAPE ON

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

How do you know its wrinkled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But the videos! Think of the videos!

I am deeply saddened this will never get seen by who needs to see it. This last page is pure perfection

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

This sounds a lot like my mother, TBH. Does she follow you around telling you every last detail of every last thing on the glass, and every last detail of why she has that kind of glass and why she bought that particular house in that particular town? People like that drive me fucking bananas, probably because I was raised by one. My ex was really bad too, telling every fucking stranger he runs into every fucking detail that THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT. No matter how much I yanked him, said let's go, they don't care, etc... he'd stand there and give them a monologue.

Really glad the guy I'm married to now is an antisocial hermit like me. He says what needs to be said and NOT ONE SYLLABLE MORE.

Andria

VU Sponsors