Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
5d3e4b2bfca067a025aba82429e9e3b6.jpg
You rang?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's our 3rd wedding anniversary
We celebrating at work... Smh
I'm good, we managing

VAPE ON

Happy anniversary!!!! And many happy more!!!! :)

Andria

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I fired the first one after six years. The second one died to get away from me after ten years. The third and FINAL chapter and I will celebrate our fifth anniversary in December. We still like each other. ;)

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i get the occasional notification that someone on tapatalk is following me. i dont use it so i always turn around expecting to see someone kinda half creeping on me, and half staring at their phone like a zombie. i started locking my doors just in case.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i get the occasional notification that someone on tapatalk is following me. i dont use it so i always turn around expecting to see someone kinda half creeping on me, and half staring at their phone like a zombie. i started locking my doors just in case.
Not gonna lie, the first time I saw that pop up in my notifications I had a serious wtf that's creepy moment

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not gonna lie, the first time I saw that pop up in my notifications I had a serious wtf that's creepy moment
im pretty sure its automatic from the app. every time its happened to me, it was someone who i interacted with recently, like i quoted them or replied, or they gave me a like. in your case though, most of them are prolly creepers :p

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey Azriel when are you and monkey boy going to have round 2 down in the mud pit?
If @Surf Monkey wants to fight with you guys, it has nothing to do with me. I didn't get involved to jump to his defence. He's a big boy and can handle himself. If you recall, I defended @Celticlvr from someone being a royal ass.

#NotMyFight

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In July, 5 days before my no-smoke-a-versary, my husband and I have our 29th... and somehow we haven't murdered each other... yet.:D

Andria
What was the saying? "A marriage starts with 2 hearts and a diamond and by the end you want a club and a spade"? ^.~

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I feel better seeing cher make a phonetic error

VU Sponsors