Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Jeez... not pleased with Nic River's "order fulfillment", what we mortals call "the shipping department". Just glad I wasn't actually in need of any of it this week.

Placed a decent order on the holiday Monday so it would be in the queue start of business Tuesday. No movement at all for two days then an e-mail this time yesterday saying "your order has shipped". Woot!.

Maybe that actually meant 14hrs later when FedEx made their morning pickup.
Cool enough... no rush.

We're at end of business today and the tracking number still hasn't activated. :mad:

That game I play where I order Sunday night so delivery beats the weekend, or Thursday so it arrives Monday morning? I'm not gonna win this round. :p

That's how I feel about wizlabs. Placed order Tuesday before 2pm. Still says "awaiting fulfillment". And it's not nicotine, just some flavors. I guess they had to pick the blueberries and cherries and THEN, MAKE the flavor.... milk the cow and whip the cream and then make that flavor... :facepalm: I ordered Wednesday from fucking POLAND and it's already heading for the US. :facepalm:

Andria

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Marriage certificates should come with automatic restraining orders for all in-laws, that can be lifted and re-applied at your convenience.

My husband gets along with my parents better than I do. I think they're afraid of him. :D (course, he does look like a cross between willie nelson and charles manson on a bad hair day). :D

Andria

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
tumblr_m8cz6spPPL1rdo0bmo1_500.jpg

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FUCK them. Fuck them in their collective asses. I am going to rub their noses in their runny shit until they suffocate, or forget how to shit completely..

VU Sponsors