Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn... even FedEx ignores Southern Oregon.

My NicRiver order went to and departed Troutdale yesterday (Saturday).
That's five miles outside of Portland. :mad:

Eugene is a fair sized city and only about 60 miles from me. Grrr.

Glad it arrives tomorrow though. Made up my last 400ml of base last night (that's easily a month's worth though) but I just made a 10ml of FA RY4 and there's mere drops remaining.
Might get another 10ml out of it... might not.

:eek:

:p

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Damn... even FedEx ignores Southern Oregon.

My NicRiver order went to and departed Troutdale yesterday (Saturday).
That's five miles outside of Portland. :mad:

Eugene is a fair sized city and only about 60 miles from me. Grrr.

Glad it arrives tomorrow though. Made up my last 400ml of base last night (that's easily a month's worth though) but I just made a 10ml of FA RY4 and there's mere drops remaining.
Might get another 10ml out of it... might not.

:eek:

:p

Here's a first: I've been awaiting 3 diff orders from places in FL, notoriously slow USPS. 2 of them, one of which had to go thru fucking OOMPA LOOMPA, will be here tomorrow -- but the first of the 3, shipped on the 1st, still just shows "shipment picked up." :mad: :mad: :mad: I may have to endure USPS torture tomorrow, to complain about it. :mad::mad::mad:

Andria

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, you're probably gonna be shouting their name tomorrow... again. :mad:

I have generally good luck with mail order.
But I did have two this winter get turned back at the Rockies and go quite a ways back East to wait out the weather.

Sucked, but there's really nothing for it.
Hell... I hated crossing them (both ways) in a small RV with dodgy brakes. :eek:
I'd hate to have to wrestle a semi through a storm with that series of inclines.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes, you're probably gonna be shouting their name tomorrow... again. :mad:

I have generally good luck with mail order.
But I did have two this winter get turned back at the Rockies and go quite a ways back East to wait out the weather.

Sucked, but there's really nothing for it.
Hell... I hated crossing them (both ways) in a small RV with dodgy brakes. :eek:
I'd hate to have to wrestle a semi through a storm with that series of inclines.

I'll just never understand why it takes twice or 3 times longer to get stuff from FL than from CA or CT.... I'm in GEORGIA! :facepalm:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Why are all these RTA tanks a pain in the butt ......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's a standard feature of tanks, didn't you know? ;) So that when you finally go to RDAs, you just think "what a relief!" :D

Andria

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More fun National Zoo trivia...

They keep a large troop of GLTs (Golden Lion Tamarinds) that are loose on the grounds.
They have a designated grove that serves as their main habitat and feeding/sleeping area but they're free to roam about. :p

I believe it's the world's most successful captive breeding and release program.
They're too shy for their own good. ;)

Oh... and Giant Pandas are filthy. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ME
MAY 5
I want you out by June 5

Renter
Ok

Me today
You out today?

Renter
Yeah after lunch

Me
I'm gonna have to charge you 5days of stay

Renter
Fuck that
I'm moving out on my last day June 5 how do I owe you money?!

Me
Look
You paid from
5-1 to 5-31
You ain't paid from
6-1 to 6-5

Renter
Nah it doesn't work that way
You gave me notice for 30 days so I'm leaving today

Me
You don't have to stay the 30 days
You pay me the days your not paid

Renter
You guys are shady

Me
FUCK YOU AND AND FUCK
UR $80 fucking dollars
Get the fuck out here before I call the fucking cops!!
Here's ur 180 dollars you DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Too many dumb fucking people in the world!!

VAPE ON

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
giggle_zpsppplvwtq.gif

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it wrong to say I've used a stencil and rattle can to creatively alter local stop signs using all three potential outcomes?
My husband gets along with my parents better than I do. I think they're afraid of him. :D (course, he does look like a cross between willie nelson and charles manson on a bad hair day). :D

Andria
My in-laws love me, for some strange reason. Meanwhile, my birth family only talks to my wife, and only when trying to convince her to have me locked up...
I re-enact this scene from Clerks almost literally every time someone mentions Lord of the Rings...

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ME
MAY 5
I want you out by June 5

Renter
Ok

Me today
You out today?

Renter
Yeah after lunch

Me
I'm gonna have to charge you 5days of stay

Renter
Fuck that
I'm moving out on my last day June 5 how do I owe you money?!

Me
Look
You paid from
5-1 to 5-31
You ain't paid from
6-1 to 6-5

Renter
Nah it doesn't work that way
You gave me notice for 30 days so I'm leaving today

Me
You don't have to stay the 30 days
You pay me the days your not paid

Renter
You guys are shady

Me
FUCK YOU AND AND FUCK
UR $80 fucking dollars
Get the fuck out here before I call the fucking cops!!
Here's ur 180 dollars you DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Too many dumb fucking people in the world!!

VAPE ON
Tricky situation there - having been in the CA RE biz for going on 20 years I'd say cut the fucknut some slack and move on, our courts are quite tenant friendly....

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Tricky situation there - having been in the CA RE biz for going on 20 years I'd say cut the fucknut some slack and move on, our courts are quite tenant friendly....
I was going to mention to him, if the dude moved out on time and didn't tear his place up, it's worth giving the guy some slack.

Courts tend to be tenant friendly and lawyers are expensive. Being a landlord seems to NEVER be a winning situation.

Investing in rental properties is a bad investment, IMO.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So my marketing is working great this year. Woot!

I am also getting a slice of calls from people who are a PITA to deal with. Snobby fucks. I wonder if they realize that if you act like an ass, I charge more?

I like working with wealthy clients, but in that, you find some that are miserable fucks to deal with. If you are going to make my like distressful, I'm going to part you with more of your money, jerks. Be nice, and I'm am nice to work with.

Start off acting like a jerkoff and I am going to raise the price 30%. If you don't like the price, I don't care. Call someone else then.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
:giggle:

I HATE body hair. ~.~

It's fine on a guy, but on women? No. Hair on our heads is the only place we need it!

You're very lucky to be a blonde, then. Speaking as a brunette... I hate razors. They give me staph infections everytime they touch my person, so they haven't in years. I use an electric on my legs.

Andria

VU Sponsors