Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Screw that. If I have to shave all over (yeah, right) then men better start that manscaping in a freaking hurry. Unless you're willing to take a razor to your groin I see no reason that I should.

Exactly. And scrotum is way too ugly to be bald! In fact, nearly all genitalia look better with a generous covering of hair.

Andria

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was so mad yesterday, it carried over to my basketball game, I felt I was Russell Westbrook and shit...
a8f341b863f499c3f6e2ca7529607395.jpg

VAPE ON

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Food News...

Since I picked up some button shrooms yesterday (I rarely do), my next batch of "Joe's Special" will be back up to full recipe strength.

Spinach, ground beef, scrambled eggs, diced onions... and the mushrooms.

Big batch, pretty much the only way I ever eat spinach, lasts me a couple of days and oddly makes a great nibble cold, standing there waiting for the water to heat for my coffee in the morning. Before anyone goes ewww... what, never had a spinach omelet? Better than fish for breakfast. :rolleyes:

Since I subscribe to the normal dude's cookbook ("see the meat... char the meat"), this is about as fancy as I get in the kitchen. :p

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Was that the battery thing? Please note that I didn't yell at the dude. I was hoping he'd answer the innocent question and someone like you would run with it. Success. That was a nice post by the way.

Thank you, man!
Logic is lost among some; and, I wanted to at least lay it out for the lurkers that don't know any better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Food News...

Since I picked up some button shrooms yesterday (I rarely do), my next batch of "Joe's Special" will be back up to full recipe strength.

Big batch, pretty much the only way I ever eat spinach, lasts me a couple of days and oddly makes a great nibble cold, standing there waiting for the water to heat for my coffee in the morning. Before anyone goes ewww... what, never had a spinach omelet? Better than fish for breakfast. :rolleyes:

Since I subscribe to the normal dude's cookbook ("see the meat... char the meat"), this is about as fancy as I get in the kitchen. :p
I'd eat it, but would prefer ground sausage. I see nothing wrong here, Chef Jim!

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Food News...

At least you're not putting in a blender, then pulling it thru a straw, like the latest craze seems to be.

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At least you're not putting in a blender, then pulling it thru a straw, like the latest craze seems to be.

The ultimate in lazy
- to lazy to chew

Piss on that... mouthfeel matters, maybe as much as taste.

"... the brown mustard, or the yellow... it's important." :p

-sorry... 2010 was back on yesterday and I like the way John says that line. ;)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I fucking hate when people are late! Don't tell me a time if you won't be there then.

Bastages

I grew up with a mom who is one of those people who cannot EVER be on time, ANYWHERE -- she showed up 30-45 late for work her entire life, later than that for anything NOT work.... made me late for school every morning when she was still taking me to school -- waiting in the cold for the bus was GRAND after that!

As you might guess, I now have ZERO! tolerance for tardiness! When I worked, I was 15-30 mins early for every shift, every job. My son was on time to school every day!

Andria

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Logic is lost among some; and, I wanted to at least lay it out for the lurkers that don't know any better.

Think about all the vaping things that can be open to opinion. Juice flavors, coil and cotton types, different mods/attys. Batteries are one of the few things with hard numbers behind them. You'd think it would take some of the argument out of it. But like everything else, there's too much information and misinformation out there to make learning this crap easy enough.

That means "I haven't blown up" is proof enough for some people who think they need .05 ohm coils to blow Mad Cloudz.

Whatever. We scared off the Tesiyi people. That's good enough for now.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Think about all the vaping things that can be open to opinion. Juice flavors, coil and cotton types, different mods/attys. Batteries are one of the few things with hard numbers behind them. You'd think it would take some of the argument out of it. But like everything else, there's too much information and misinformation out there to make learning this crap easy enough.

That means "I haven't blown up" is proof enough for some people who think they need .05 ohm coils to blow Mad Cloudz.

Whatever. We scared off the Tesiyi people. That's good enough for now.
personally I'm glad ya'll did. I was watching that like a hawk, just felt out of place giving my personal opinion much. - besides that, you guys had them covered

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm gonna reply to this thread in 20 minutes... wait for it.

I was going to post at 3PM... but I missed it. :p

Well crap... that went quick.

Got busy online, did a few dishes (gonna need them and an empty sink if I'm gonna cook tonight) and next thing I know... I'm an hour late getting back to this thread. :rolleyes:

o_O

I should go play with my NicRiver delivery... and all the new FA flavors. :p

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think our version "Island Time" is Hawaiian influenced.
Still works. :)

I might find the water a touch on the cool side, but I can hit the dunes from here with a rock... so I get to claim lazy time management too. :p

VU Sponsors