Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
when i was 17 i adopted a cat that was homeless and pregnant. right before she popped i was also given a dog. they didnt get along so well at first, but the dog was there when the kittens were born. the kitten we kept thought he was part dog or something, he just loved her. then she had puppies and the cats were both there helping (momma cat helped clean the puppies and everything). so the puppies met cats and the kittens met dogs from the moment they were born. the puppy we kept loved the cats as much as he loved us. lots of cute moments and surprising behavior between them all. i miss those days <3 its so cool living with animals.
My fave post today.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahhhhhh... much better now. :D

A pair of finely diced onion burgers.
Done up right and dressed properly (thank you Alton).

I do believe we're now well into the cocktail hour. :p

Yup, time to get my glasses on. Beer glass? check. Bourbon glass? check. Let's get it on...

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My neighbor did me a solid with his riding mower.
Without thinking I suggested a bottle of Scotch... the idea wasn't rejected. Cool.

Problem... I don't drink Scotch. :oops:

I foresee research in my immediate future. :p

lol, me either. Tastes like DIRT to me. BUT, from my dirt drinking friends, I've gathered that for price and quality, you can't go too wrong just getting a bottle of Macallans 12yr.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
giphy.gif

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol, me either. Tastes like DIRT to me. BUT, from my dirt drinking friends, I've gathered that for price and quality, you can't go too wrong just getting a bottle of Macallans 12yr.

I had to Google to stir my memory and find the site(s) that have dram samplers (MastersofMalt).

It's been a few years and I'd never gotten to the point of researching an order... now's the time I guess.
Like many things... I'm not ignorant, just inexperienced. I'm actually aware of the depth of what I don't know.

With Whisky/Bourbon/Scotch it's a bit off-putting though... I just really don't care for the stuff. :p
Maybe I'll put in the effort this time around. Perhaps I can acquire the taste for it.
(My Scots/Irish ancestors are rolling over in their graves. :D )

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had to Google to stir my memory and find the site(s) that have dram samplers (MastersofMalt).

It's been a few years and I'd never gotten to the point of researching an order... now's the time I guess.
Like many things... I'm not ignorant, just inexperienced. I'm actually aware of the depth of what I don't know.

With Whisky/Bourbon/Scotch it's a bit off-putting though... I just really don't care for the stuff. :p
Maybe I'll put in the effort this time around. Perhaps I can acquire the taste for it.
(My Scots/Irish ancestors are rolling over in their graves. :D )

Now if you have friends who are BOURBON drinkers, by all means, I'm completely comfortable recommending Eagle Rare. 2nd best Bourbon I've ever had, at a fraction of the cost of the 1st.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Say it here? Six months, for raping an unconscious and completely nonconsensual woman? And the DAD! "He can't even eat his favorite food, Steak" REALLY?!? How TERRIBLE! My GUYS do six months, for writing an NSF check. I think 5 years, MINIMUM, of Tube Steak Buffet, smothered in BVD's is right for Mr. Standford Diver. That POOR girl. Yes, she got drunk. Drunk is it's OWN punishment. Let's not confuse self abusive over indulgence, a weekend sport in America, with brutal commandeering and assault of an unconscious woman's body. GFY Brock Turner and Aaron Pensky. Judge Pensky is probably Stanford Alumni, and doing his best for the Good Ole Boys. GFYITA.

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now if you have friends who are BOURBON drinkers, by all means, I'm completely comfortable recommending Eagle Rare. 2nd best Bourbon I've ever had, at a fraction of the cost of the 1st.

Thanks. A quick check and it seems a well regarded little10 year old.
I need to find out what rye brings to the party.

I'm in very booze un-friendly Oregon... probably be a major surprise next time I go into my regular local bottle shop (there're only three :eek: ).

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was going to mention to him, if the dude moved out on time and didn't tear his place up, it's worth giving the guy some slack.

Courts tend to be tenant friendly and lawyers are expensive. Being a landlord seems to NEVER be a winning situation.

Investing in rental properties is a bad investment, IMO.
Well, it's pretty much my only investment - wife and I manage 10 units for family, another 20 for others. Suffice to say I've seen it all with regard to tenants...

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Crap, I need to make a couple of lists for the B&M bottle shop. See what I can manage that way.

I was all set to start loading up a cart on at least one site that has miniatures and samplers (they're all in the UK).
I was fine with $6-$7 each, figured I'd grab a decent selection... OK, large selection, until I saw that shipping is by weight and would add about $3 PER 30-50ml bottle, starting at about $45 for 2kg. :eek:

I think I'm out of luck with domestic retailers (even if they did carry the good stuff), I'm not sure if it's even allowed anymore to purchase spirits online... but I'm positive Oregon wouldn't allow delivery.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Crap, I need to make a couple of lists for the B&M bottle shop. See what I can manage that way.

I was all set to start loading up a cart on at least one site that has miniatures and samplers (they're all in the UK).
I was fine with $6-$7 each, figured I'd grab a decent selection... OK, large selection, until I saw that shipping is by weight and would add about $3 PER 30-50ml bottle, starting at about $45 for 2kg. :eek:

I think I'm out of luck with domestic retailers (even if they did carry the good stuff), I'm not sure if it's even allowed anymore to purchase spirits online... but I'm positive Oregon wouldn't allow delivery.

Oh yes they will! You can order wine, and liquor online to your hearts content!

This battle has been fought between my old Governor, and some wine friends of mine, in the Supreme Court. Gov. Jennifer Granholm not only banned out of state shipments, as A.G., she staged a sting where a minor took delivery of a liquor shipment from Chicago. My wine collector friends, the Healds, sued. Michigan wineries could and did ship wine OUT of state. It was a Commerce Clause vs 21st Amendment situation. The Supremes ruled that ANY state that EXPORTS alcoholic beverages, cannot restrict their IMPORT. Almost EVERY state in the USA has wineries, that ship out of state.

Granholm V Heald

I've found Eagle Rare online as cheap as $20/btl., and at that price, it is crazy wonderful quality stuff.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Woke up. Went home. House is trashed. Bitch is gone. Took my fucking dog to. Now I'm going to get my dog back from crazy and tell her to stay the fuck off my property.
So I guess I'll be putting new locks on the doors today also.
Why the hell do I love crazies so much?

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Woke up. Went home. House is trashed. Bitch is gone. Took my fucking dog to. Now I'm going to get my dog back from crazy and tell her to stay the fuck off my property.

Until I met my current husband, I was a magnet for the mentally defunct and morally bankrupt.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Until I met my current husband, I was a magnet for the mentally defunct and morally bankrupt.
I just took off To my mommas for a few days to let shit cool off and when I came home shit is thrown everywhere. That don't really bother me as much as my dog being doggienapped. She knew that would get my attention. Boy was the bitch right lol

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I no the dam feeling. There all crazy though. My problem is I end up trusting wrong ones. And they end up lien two faced bitches. Make you think they'll make all your dreams come true then. Stab you right in the face while there saying they love you.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh yes they will! You can order wine, and liquor online to your hearts content!

This battle has been fought between my old Governor, and some wine friends of mine, in the Supreme Court. Gov. Jennifer Granholm not only banned out of state shipments, as A.G., she staged a sting where a minor took delivery of a liquor shipment from Chicago. My wine collector friends, the Healds, sued. Michigan wineries could and did ship wine OUT of state. It was a Commerce Clause vs 21st Amendment situation. The Supremes ruled that ANY state that EXPORTS alcoholic beverages, cannot restrict their IMPORT. Almost EVERY state in the USA has wineries, that ship out of state.

Granholm V Heald

I've found Eagle Rare online as cheap as $20/btl., and at that price, it is crazy wonderful quality stuff.
HA HA. Fuck Granholm.

She can eat a bag of dicks. That dumb fucking stunt she pulled a few years ago with food stamps, showed the world what a twat she is.

We gotta give people MORE food stamps! And you working assholes are gonna PAY!

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I no the dam feeling. There all crazy though. My problem is I end up trusting wrong ones. And they end up lien two faced bitches. Make you think they'll make all your dreams come true then. Stab you right in the face while there saying they love you.

I've long said "all females are crazy, you just gotta find the crazy that matches your crazy"

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've long said "all females are crazy, you just gotta find the crazy that matches your crazy"

Yep your right. That's not hard for me to do. Its all the other crap gets me.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What???? Oh man, I'm so far behind. I'm so sorry!!! :hug:

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
If you're going to act like a pantywaist bitch cunt, then I'm going to call it like I see it. And nobody gives a rat's ass how many tube mods you have you freaky doll collecting fuck in a hat.

Ahh, there I feel better now. This thread was a great and useful idea ej :giggle:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

that right there is key, my friend
ive always put it like this
vagina= crazy
penis= asshole

the degree of crazy must equate to the degree of asshole for it to work

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you're going to act like a pantywaist bitch cunt, then I'm going to call it like I see it. And nobody gives a rat's ass how many tube mods you have you freaky doll collecting fuck in a hat.

Ahh, there I feel better now. This thread was a great and useful idea ej :giggle:
LOL!! I like you already.....:devil:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Just reading this made the world feel better. Well done, Sir!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Geez! I thought you had a solid thing going on!! :eek:

Condolences, and I hope your dog isn't too traumatized.

Andria

VU Sponsors