SAY IT HERE!!!!!

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ce9b35f3cf68e985fc77f9bee39898d3.jpg

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
damn superhuman strength. just twisted my griffin 25 glass in half trying to get it apart to clean it :sad: thankfully didnt get cut open, and that theres a frosted replacement glass in the box. hopefully this isnt a regular thing (glass being so stuck that it breaks before letting go)....

now im off to work for a few days out of town while people will be coming in and out of my place to repair the flood damage from last month (still ugh). hopefully things go smoother while im gone than they do when im here :gaah:

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Spring is very tough on a horn dog. Today at the bank, every teller in the place looked gorgeous. I wanted to jump the counter and break a 10 with all of em..

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I grew up with a mom who is one of those people who cannot EVER be on time, ANYWHERE -- she showed up 30-45 late for work her entire life, later than that for anything NOT work.... made me late for school every morning when she was still taking me to school -- waiting in the cold for the bus was GRAND after that!

As you might guess, I now have ZERO! tolerance for tardiness! When I worked, I was 15-30 mins early for every shift, every job. My son was on time to school every day!

Andria

That's my Mrs. too. It is IMPOSSIBLE for her to be on time. We've missed FLIGHTS, which REALLLY pisses me off. One day, I decided a lesson was in order. I told her in advance, that I was leaving at 6 to be on time, no matter what. At 6, she was still in the powder room. I grabbed my keys, and left without her. I learned a good fucking lesson THAT day.... I'm not EVER pulling that shit again.

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol and of course i spent the day in a huge hurry to pack all the stuff (couches, pc, tv, etc) up so the painters dont wreck it on wed, and rush off to work...and work cancels until tomorrow at the last minute. now i have two choices: sit on the floor staring at the wall all night, or re-set my tv, couch etc for the night and be in a hurry to pack it all up into the spare room again in the morning before i leave...

i cant decide if this feels like no lube, or lube with sand in it. thanks life.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Keep your money in your pocket. They'll just smile in your face then stab you in the back the minute you think it's all great and couldn't get better. There all just lien back stabbing two faced bitches

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's my Mrs. too. It is IMPOSSIBLE for her to be on time. We've missed FLIGHTS, which REALLLY pisses me off. One day, I decided a lesson was in order. I told her in advance, that I was leaving at 6 to be on time, no matter what. At 6, she was still in the powder room. I grabbed my keys, and left without her. I learned a good fucking lesson THAT day.... I'm not EVER pulling that shit again.

The only way to handle it, we've found, is to tell her to be ready 2 hrs before she actually needs to be. That way, she might actually be ready when she really needs to be.

Andria

notownkrawler

Member For 3 Years
Some people mumble random riddles on forums.
I suggest the dollar store for a cheap diary.
Keep your riddles and mumbles in a safe place not on a vape forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only way to handle it, we've found, is to tell her to be ready 2 hrs before she actually needs to be. That way, she might actually be ready when she really needs to be.

Andria

That DID work, twice.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If you are ANYWHERE close to the NW Iowa to SE Michigan corridor, I'll give you a bag of kitty treats for EVERY one you take. :) They will live well in any case, but I think if I could choose, I'd choose you too.
Oh man, I wish!! I'm nowhere near there. They are absolutely precious, though. I have 2 right now and a large dog that thinks she's a cat. My boy kitty isn't doing so well right now, so would not be a good time for a new introduction. I would be honored to be their mama in better timing. And closer by, LOL.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh man, I wish!! I'm nowhere near there. They are absolutely precious, though. I have 2 right now and a large dog that thinks she's a cat. My boy kitty isn't doing so well right now, so would not be a good time for a new introduction. I would be honored to be their mama in better timing. And closer by, LOL.

Oh yeah, no. I once had a cat kill herself over a new kitty. She would NOT come inside with the kitty. Sat out in the rain, the cold. Got some kind of lung infection the vet couldn't treat, and DIED. I was a lil pissed for a bit for "needing a kitty", and losing a sweet ole gal over it. An animal is an animal to me, but I was pretty disturbed by that chain of events.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh yeah, no. I once had a cat kill herself over a new kitty. She would NOT come inside with the kitty. Sat out in the rain, the cold. Got some kind of lung infection the vet couldn't treat, and DIED. I was a lil pissed for a bit for "needing a kitty", and losing a sweet ole gal over it. An animal is an animal to me, but I was pretty disturbed by that chain of events.
Oh that's sad. That's one stubborn girl, and I'm so sorry. No I love my babies. They're good company and I absolutely adore them. Now the dog.... oy. One big handful of a cat. She's actually being very attentive to my boy kitty right now. It's so surprising how sweet she's treating him.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh that's sad. That's one stubborn girl, and I'm so sorry. No I love my babies. They're good company and I absolutely adore them. Now the dog.... oy. One big handful of a cat. She's actually being very attentive to my boy kitty right now. It's so surprising how sweet she's treating him.

Yah, I didn't realize I cared that much for that ole sweety. Kinda broke my heart a bit.
Lol... a dog that acts like a cat. Dumb AND aloof. I think I'd have to raise the rent... ;)

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To be fair, I had a dog as a kid, and he was one helluva compadre. But now having had cats, I don't think I could respect a dog anymore. Cats are SO GFY. I have to admire their smarm.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Cats are SO GFY. I have to admire their smarm.
Spoken by a real cat person. Yep. I've always been a cat person, though I love all kinds of critters. The dog came along from a relationship and is still here. The cats are teaching her, but she's still quite fully of puppy at over 2 years old. She's just effin' nuts is what she is. A real beauty, she is.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Spoken by a real cat person. Yep. I've always been a cat person, though I love all kinds of critters. The dog came along from a relationship and is still here. The cats are teaching her, but she's still quite fully of puppy at over 2 years old. She's just effin' nuts is what she is. A real beauty, she is.

Huck, if I get reincarnated as a hamster, I wanna run on your wheel. :blowkiss:

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
when i was 17 i adopted a cat that was homeless and pregnant. right before she popped i was also given a dog. they didnt get along so well at first, but the dog was there when the kittens were born. the kitten we kept thought he was part dog or something, he just loved her. then she had puppies and the cats were both there helping (momma cat helped clean the puppies and everything). so the puppies met cats and the kittens met dogs from the moment they were born. the puppy we kept loved the cats as much as he loved us. lots of cute moments and surprising behavior between them all. i miss those days <3 its so cool living with animals.

VU Sponsors