Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
6b4932a83e6dcdfcfc2af60a39209bf1.gif

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought such awful thoughts that I cannot even say them out loud because they would make Jesus want to drink gin straight out of the cat dish.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Anyone know if it's normal for a vendor to ship a battery (Samsung 25R) fully discharged?

ive never heard of it done that way, but I have received batteries damn near. The cell is fine and in reality any battery should be charged just after you receive it anyway

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ive never heard of it done that way, but I have received batteries damn near. The cell is fine and in reality any battery should be charged just after you receive it anyway
Thanks! Just checking. It's been a year or so since I bought a battery.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone know if it's normal for a vendor to ship a battery (Samsung 25R) fully discharged?

Like 3.6-3.7 volts? That's storage level for a lithium battery and how it should be stored.

2.5-3.0 volts is not normal and could be a cell that sat around for a long time and should be tossed.
There is a thread in the battery junkies area with a link that you can enter your battery code in and it will tell you if its authentic and more importantly to you when the cell was manufactured. If it's much more than a year old and sitting well below 3.6v I would think about contacting the vendor and getting a replacement.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It seems like tapacrap is doing some updates ? I'm getting notified but it ain't showing on my feed board!! I have to fucking find everything

VAPE ON

VU Sponsors