Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_nzbf4qz3wM1srynk4o1_500_zpsszdplypm.jpg

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You have to make sure you tell them
I'm a glass cleaner and I don't move furniture..
Or if they require moving charge them more..
I hate people like that, I deal with that shit all the time.. My home patient is a SOCIOPATH BITCH..
I hate her but I love $300 bucks per day LOL

VAPE ON
I do, but in a more polite manner.

Charging more has nothing to do with it. It is about my liability insurance. Besides, I don't want the liability of touching other peoples shit. Who's the first fucker blamed when their TV takes a shit? Me, the last guy to move it, or the TV because they bought a POS tv that took a dump?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Because I am pretty sure the rest of her looks no different than her wrinkled up face.

But if you like, I could give you her number and you could go all gigolo on her and do the check for us. :grumpy::blech:

Thank you for the offer, but I think i'll pass.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This sounds a lot like my mother, TBH. Does she follow you around telling you every last detail of every last thing on the glass, and every last detail of why she has that kind of glass and why she bought that particular house in that particular town? People like that drive me fucking bananas, probably because I was raised by one. My ex was really bad too, telling every fucking stranger he runs into every fucking detail that THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT. No matter how much I yanked him, said let's go, they don't care, etc... he'd stand there and give them a monologue.

Really glad the guy I'm married to now is an antisocial hermit like me. He says what needs to be said and NOT ONE SYLLABLE MORE.

Andria
Pretty much.
I'm not terribly social, the opposite of my wife.
This old twat was even pissing her off.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Pretty much.
I'm not terribly social, the opposite of my wife.
This old twat was even pissing her off.

I'm fairly social, in a social setting. With strangers, in a work/random setting? Not even a little. Say what is REQUIRED to be said, and nothing more, makes everybody happy, because they can fucking GET ON WITH IT. Getting on with it is greatly undervalued.

Andria

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I don't eat meat because I lost my taste for it. But when I get sucked into sanctimonious conversations, I eat me shitloads of meat out of spite. Simply seeing your pics made me go out this afternoon and get a giant roast beef reuben.

After I got really good at cooking, I tried being a vegan for a while to see how that would turn out. Quite a miserable experience.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
After I got really good at cooking, I tried being a vegan for a while to see how that would turn out. Quite a miserable experience.

I imagine it would be. Anyone who wants to know what humans have evolved to eat... just look at human teeth. If we were meant to eat no meat but only vegetative foods, we'd have teeth like cows and horses -- and some of our teeth are flat-topped for that sort of food. But we also have sharp-edged teeth in the front, which means we're also supposed to eat meat.

A human cannot be truly healthy without a widely varied diet -- that's why we have varied types of teeth.

Andria

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reminds me of a 4th of July at my Aunt and Uncle's place. First after several aerial fireworks were launched a small fire broke out in the woods behind the house. The (drunken) men ran to pee on it while waiting for buckets of water. (It was very small, like campfire size). We hosed down the area and then continued.

Later on that night, my Uncle went to launch a bottle rocket from his hand (as he and others had been doing for a while) but this time the stick had broken. He said "fuck it, I got this!" And proceeded to burn off the fingerprint on his thumb. It took MONTHS for it to "grow back".

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They fixed the fucking firmware finally, I upgraded it and plugged some tcr values in. Running a SS clapton setup at 85 watts, 470 degrees and it's working perfectly. Ran a dripper at 100w for while, the reset problems seems to be gone.
ANY day I make Zam cuss IS a good day! LOL

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just fuck it

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors