Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_nerc8f7K8T1ti96k0o1_500_zpsvhbwxda1.gif

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why do so many people have issues with a VENDOR'S RULES for a contest? Stop entering if you don't like the rules.

I must be irritable today...

Over There, they were supposed to have 4 back to back contests. Then a mod got the bright idea, due to the cry babies, of starting a thread asking people what they thought the rules should be. What a cluster fuck THAT was. The biggest non-winning whiner, finally won a contest shortly thereafter, and promptly turned around and put it up for sale in their classies. The ECF run contests never happened again after that thread.

I'm not sure who got tired of getting kicked in the nuts for trying to do a good deed, ECF or the sponsors. Nobody has seemed to notice. It was the last decent thing about ECF, too.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I really don't get it at all. If you win something, then it's YOURs, you should be able to do whatever the hell you want with it.

I won one of those super-shorty kayfun tanks from steam tuners, in the 15mil post contest. I thought it sucked -- removing the chimney from a kayfun removes about 90% of the flavor. Finally I mentioned that, and someone PMed me about buying it from me, or I'd still be stuck with the stupid thing.

Andria

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sure. This variety?
9e00f81fe3668a59a6c5f2a515d8d789.jpg

I can't look at those inflatable things anymore without thinking of that My Strange Addiction dude who canoodled with them.

Seemed like he poured in on a little thick for the cameras, but still. The guy was on camera pronouncing his love of giant pool toys.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't look at those inflatable things anymore without thinking of that My Strange Addiction dude who canoodled with them.

Seemed like he poured in on a little thick for the cameras, but still. The guy was on camera pronouncing his love of giant pool toys.
I haven't seen that one but I feel like I need to now

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I had some blow up sheep that were anatomically correct at a party....
one may have or may not have been violated

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
OMG I just noticed that lost. That is foul!

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
You weren't supposed to tell everyone. ;)

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
Let's keep practicing mistress...

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Entirely unrelated

Fuck you. You don't get to act like that. Fuckyoufuckyoufuckyou mother fucking cactus

Sounds like some prick needs a Big Maltese Coke in his glass!

VU Sponsors