Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My ex husband had one of my cats killed and then was trying to "comfort me" by rubbing my back while he told me he was going to kill the others. He was a controlling and abusive fuckwad.
Jeez I'm sorry I'd freaking hurt someone over my dog before I even thought. Sounds like your going thru it. I'm sorry. But I normally get my guts stomped out by woman. I'm going thru it right now. Thought I met my dream girl. Turns out after 7mths I was just a game she plays. Ppl are just not very good anymore.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Jeez I'm sorry I'd freaking hurt someone over my dog before I even thought. Sounds like your going thru it. I'm sorry. But I normally get my guts stomped out by woman. I'm going thru it right now. Thought I met my dream girl. Turns out after 7mths I was just a game she plays. Ppl are just not very good anymore.

I fucking hate MOST people. I'm just glad I haven't seen my ex husband in 4 years and I never had a child with him. He hurt me enough, I couldn't deal with having to have him in my life.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I fucking hate MOST people. I'm just glad I haven't seen my ex husband in 4 years and I never had a child with him. He hurt me enough, I couldn't deal with having to have him in my life.
I feel ya. And I no just way your saying. I hate everyone. I just don't let ppl in. Its not in me anymore. But I took a chance it had been two years. And this one seemed like the real deal. But now I remember why I don't trust anyone and dam Sure remember why I've been alone.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm currently watching an episode of "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" with my son. This is one of my favourite episodes, since it reminds me a little of "Portal". Daisy Duck is "Digi-Daisy" and she makes me think of GLADoS.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
64947f5ff6f8bfef548f20dc82cc01e7.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And the Ass Wipe of the Year award goes tooooo.......FEDEX, for trashing my Nicotine River order from 5/28. Took them 11 days to send a box of VG soup to my door.The cap for the gallon of VG was gone entirely and these numbnuts thought they could put tape over the damaged foil liner without losing any (yeah, that worked...o_O )...they stuffed a leaky gallon of fluid in a massive trash bag with a liter of PG and a 150ml bottle of flavoring, tied it up and crammed it in a box. And I know it was FedEx because this order was supposed to arrive yesterday but tracking showed it traveling all the way from Cali with no events until yesterday when tracking suddenly showed "damaged" and was delayed in Knoxville. :cuss2:

XcL00BA.jpg
iGxLX02.jpg
HRLi0Of.jpg
That's terrible!

VAPE ON

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Two hours on the phone to clean up my bank branch's fuck ups. The fourth person I talked to in the clean-up chain said the new linked bill pay would be easy. I laughed. She asked why that was funny.

Oh, I don't know...

--LLC formation
--State-mandated newspaper postings
--PO Box
--Federal Tax ID
--State Tax ID
--Accounting software
--Bank accounts
--Business credit card
--Truck insurance
--Liability insurance
--Quarterly taxes
--Mileage log
--Retailer business accounts
--Invoices
--Receipts

Maybe that's why the word "easy" is funny.
There is a good reason why we business owners WANT to make lots of cash. The fucking PITA factor is higher than employees will ever understand.

Wait until you get to the marketing portion of business. Retail may not be as bad. Service businesses like mine, it's a bear.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My ex husband had one of my cats killed and then was trying to "comfort me" by rubbing my back while he told me he was going to kill the others. He was a controlling and abusive fuckwad.

Holy shit! Sounds like those were his GOOD attributes!

Last edited:

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

haha... what a coincidence. There was much screaming in the living room a couple hours ago. I heard "spider" so I went and grabbed the hand vac outta the broom closet. That damn thing was the size of a mouse! I dunno WTF it was?! I chased it across the floor for a good 15 feet, it was like trying to suck a bowling ball through a swizzle stick! The Mrs. made me leave the hand vac outside.. lol. I was screaming like a girl while I was chasing it, just to elicit more excitement from the females here... that was fun! I can sure be a dickasaurus sometimes...

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Two hours on the phone to clean up my bank branch's fuck ups. The fourth person I talked to in the clean-up chain said the new linked bill pay would be easy. I laughed. She asked why that was funny.

Oh, I don't know...

--LLC formation
--State-mandated newspaper postings
--PO Box
--Federal Tax ID
--State Tax ID
--Accounting software
--Bank accounts
--Business credit card
--Truck insurance
--Liability insurance
--Quarterly taxes
--Mileage log
--Retailer business accounts
--Invoices
--Receipts

Maybe that's why the word "easy" is funny.

Hey, you're missing DOT registration, Federal Motor Carrier filings, out of state service tax licenses, fuel permits, Workmens Compensation insurance, waiver of subrogation insurance, marine pollution insurance, independent Contractor Safety and Compliance audits....
Looks like you have some more work to do.. :|

And Scam of the Year goes to Quickbooks, who stops supporting online bank syncing after 2 years unless you pay for ransom updates.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is a good reason why we business owners WANT to make lots of cash. The fucking PITA factor is higher than employees will ever understand.

Wait until you get to the marketing portion of business. Retail may not be as bad. Service businesses like mine, it's a bear.

Hi Mr. Dusntgiveafuk, My name is Moueix from the Fantastic Service Corp, and I'm hoping you might be able to spare a few minutes of a near day so I can tell you how we can vastly improve the services you receive, cut your operating costs significantly, double your workgasms and.. hello?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi Mr. Dusntgiveafuk, My name is Moueix from the Fantastic Service Corp, and I'm hoping you might be able to spare a few minutes of a near day so I can tell you how we can vastly improve the services you receive, cut your operating costs significantly, double your workgasms and.. hello?
Oh! I see you know Sharron from Google too.

How about the calls for the "preapproved business loan" call? Hell, I could be running a 1+ million dollar operational fund by now....

Wait for the calls from Yelp, Yodle, Angie's list, and Home advisor! They all claim to be able to get you so much business, you'll have to hire more crews.

Though I was really referring to deciding on your own marketing, in my previous comment. It's not easy finding revenue streams that work for everyone. Every market is different, in how they respond to any given marketing type.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Sounds like he needs to be in prison for cruelty to animals, if for no other reason. Cruelty to animals is one of the telling factors in a child who may grow up to be a serial killer -- lack of empathy usually denotes a sociopath, if not an outright psychopath.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
haha... what a coincidence. There was much screaming in the living room a couple hours ago. I heard "spider" so I went and grabbed the hand vac outta the broom closet. That damn thing was the size of a mouse! I dunno WTF it was?! I chased it across the floor for a good 15 feet, it was like trying to suck a bowling ball through a swizzle stick! The Mrs. made me leave the hand vac outside.. lol. I was screaming like a girl while I was chasing it, just to elicit more excitement from the females here... that was fun! I can sure be a dickasaurus sometimes...

We used to have spiders like that on our carport at the old house... and when you smacked them, a gazillion little tiny ones ran everywhere!

But spider of the century award goes to a wood spider I once saw in my grandparents' house, in the closet.... about the size of a grown man's hand. I was so traumatized I couldn't even scream!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ooh la la!! The most amazing thing about THAT beauty, is that in addition to being hotter than a $5 pistol, she is outrageously intelligent. Lit me up, Huck! ;)

My husband is in lust with Kudrow too. :D

Andria

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm trying to play nice I'm trying to play nice I'm trying to play nice I'm trying to play nice. But it's killing me. Like putting a piece of candy in a kids hand and then saying hold it don't eat it. Kinda killing me.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm trying to play nice I'm trying to play nice I'm trying to play nice I'm trying to play nice. But it's killing me. Like putting a piece of candy in a kids hand and then saying hold it don't eat it. Kinda killing me.

You are doing good, gotta find something to get your mind off things.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You are doing good, gotta find something to get your mind off things.
Naw I tried that. It didn't do nothing but cause trouble and get my feelings hurt. Never again.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Feel free to PM me if you wanna talk. We can chat here or Skype or Facebook if you like.
Thanks hun but I don't want in my head right now dang Sure don't want no one else it's nice to no though. Thank you. I already had trust issues now it's worse.

VU Sponsors