Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ugh.. I just don't No what to say anymore. Every time I think I'm getting some where in life someone always has to step in and say the fuck you are. I have a great dam day just great. But before I can lay my head down with a smile on my face I get kicked right in the fucking teeth. Every time I think I can Lossen up and relax a little. It never fucking fails. I think things are going fucking great for me. But all I've really done was build someone else's confidence level and make them feel good enuff to where now they can do better than me. I'm fucking sick to death of just being a stepping stone to someone else's happy ending. When the fuck do I get my happy ending. It just never fucking fails. I don't No why I even try anymore you'd think after 40yrs I'd be smart enuff to see through the smoke and no. But no I still think I'll be the one to get the girl and the happy ending. Nope just get tripped up and land flat on my face again

have a nice day

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I begin to suspect some people in A Particular Long-Running Thread are being trolled by an attention whore.
I didn't see Mr. Magoo come on.
I know the other wonder-idiot was around recently though.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's why god made tucks
Tucks are for after the butt-hurt has happened KY prevents it from ever taking place.
ky_jelly____now_in_bulk_by_sleepytim.jpg

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I actually saw a gallon of Astroglide for sale once. All I remember is that it was between $100 and $200.

Wanted the bottle as a prop. Called the company. They said I was seeing things, because the company has never made a gallon of anything. Essentially, "pics or it didn't happen."

By this point, I realized that buying a prop like this is stupid because it would just get stolen, even if it just had water in it. But I HAD to call the store. They denied ever carrying anything like that. Said I was wrong. Essentially, "pics or it didn't happen."

This is why I love seeing that phrase pop up here occasionally.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I actually saw a gallon of Astroglide for sale once. All I remember is that it was between $100 and $200.

Wanted the bottle as a prop. Called the company. They said I was seeing things, because the company has never made a gallon of anything. Essentially, "pics or it didn't happen."

By this point, I realized that buying a prop like this is stupid because it would just get stolen, even if it just had water in it. But I HAD to call the store. They denied ever carrying anything like that. Said I was wrong. Essentially, "pics or it didn't happen."

This is why I love seeing that phrase pop up here occasionally.

Having flashbacks to an oil wrestling event we held at the old house when I was in college the first time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No one told me you'd have to go completely hair ripping, screaming, stomping psycho for a kid to listen. No one told me just how bat shit crazy I'd become

Make them clean the oven with a toothbrush

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I begin to suspect some people in A Particular Long-Running Thread are being trolled by an attention whore.
Lmao I wonder ifn we are thinking of the same person. I just said the same thing last nite

have a nice day

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fuck this day. I want a easy button. I'd hit that sumbitch so many times if break it

have a nice day

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I not just what she means. I feel like I'm gona flip a breaker myself. I don't No what to do at this point. My normal red neck self would walk up punch someone in the dam face and give them a choice. But I'm getting older. So I wana keep calm be patient and hope they make the choice for me. I feel like this is that one time that if I'm patient it will all be worth it. This is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with that one true love that we all dream of but just a few ever find. But you also got to refer back to the beginning"red neck" so this isn't easy and very outa character for me. But just this once just this once I'd like to see someone fight for me because they see what I see. I've never had that in life. But there's more first with you than anyone ever. We will see I really hope I'm right. And only one person will even understand what I just said at all. And I hope it makes since to her. And I'm right fight for me I'll never let you down

have a nice day

VU Sponsors