SAY IT HERE!!!!!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_o9dpjllBg91siom61o1_500.jpg

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can anyone in this corner enlighten me. I seen a thread earlier that someone stated we need to panic because August 8th is coming up. What's the deal? From the way they verbally describe the situation that vaping is going to end? What? I thought they are only going to tax the shit out of folks and limit vaping supplies in the next two years. I need some real info. You guys rock here so I'll wait for a reply.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can anyone in this corner enlighten me. I seen a thread earlier that someone stated we need to panic because August 8th is coming up. What's the deal? From the way they verbally describe the situation that vaping is going to end? What? I thought they are only going to tax the shit out of folks and limit vaping supplies in the next two years. I need some real info. You guys rock here so I'll wait for a reply.
Lol still waiting?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's my understanding - and I know I'll be corrected if I'm wrong - is that after August 8th, there will be no new products introduced to the market. Businesses have two more years to pay the astronomical application fees to get their products approved. Some states are already imposing ridiculous taxes on vaping products, 50% and more, so sales will surely decline. But I've also heard that the lawsuits that many are filing will put a hitch in all of this, so I suppose I'm in the dark as deeply as you are.
In my opinion, no matter what happens, this forum will be a safe haven. DIY will be on the rise for juice, and we can always take care of one another here. Many are stockpiling DIY supplies (yours truly included), and gear as well, just in case.....

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
5+ years of nic in the freezer.
G2 with a sigelei 150 og as back up. LE80 as a back up as a back up.
If Gearbest ever ships the win a rx200s from a win.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I could always use more batteries, but as long as there are flashlights I don't think we'll need to worry about getting those.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
5+ years of nic in the freezer.
G2 with a sigelei 150 og as back up. LE80 as a back up as a back up.
If Gearbest ever ships the win a rx200s from a win.
It seems like I am breaking most of my vaping equipment. I broke two nautilus tanks in two weeks. I did break a mod (it accidentally took a tumble with a concrete floor) I have some old equipment (two dna 30s) for back up. I don't need much anymore.

I want to quit because I'll probably end up going in for throat surgery. It is the chicken/egg syndrome. I have no idea if cigarettes caused all my health issues or the cessation of smoking triggered a autoimmune response. I always thought it was weird I haven't been sick in the past 6 years since I quit and started vaping. My body just decided to attack at a cellular level.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's my understanding - and I know I'll be corrected if I'm wrong - is that after August 8th, there will be no new products introduced to the market. Businesses have two more years to pay the astronomical application fees to get their products approved. Some states are already imposing ridiculous taxes on vaping products, 50% and more, so sales will surely decline. But I've also heard that the lawsuits that many are filing will put a hitch in all of this, so I suppose I'm in the dark as deeply as you are.
In my opinion, no matter what happens, this forum will be a safe haven. DIY will be on the rise for juice, and we can always take care of one another here. Many are stockpiling DIY supplies (yours truly included), and gear as well, just in case.....
That is about what my understanding of things are from what I have seen & read as well, no one will know for a while if it gets caught up in litigation, which is what I think the aim is.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It seems like I am breaking most of my vaping equipment. I broke two nautilus tanks in two weeks. I did break a mod (it accidentally took a tumble with a concrete floor) I have some old equipment (two dna 30s) for back up. I don't need much anymore.

I want to quit because I'll probably end up going in for throat surgery. It is the chicken/egg syndrome. I have no idea if cigarettes caused all my health issues or the cessation of smoking triggered a autoimmune response. I always thought it was weird I haven't been sick in the past 6 years since I quit and started vaping. My body just decided to attack at a cellular level.
I'm sorry to hear that, geez!!!
Wth is chicken/egg syndrome?

VAPE ON

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Anyone but that jackass Pence
I didn't realize the vice president really made much if a difference.

Last I checked they just racked up travel cost and went hired the mistresses for the president

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I didn't realize the vice president really made much if a difference.

Last I checked they just racked up travel cost and went hired the mistresses for the president

They do something or other in the Senate. Other than that, I think they're just a "potential president if anything happens to the president". :D

Andria

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Speedy recovery hun.

VU Sponsors