Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2g1c...really? hmm...what you going to show the wife your futanari* collection next?

*if you don't know what it is don't google it...just saying.

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck you White Castle! (I mean I love the shit out of you, but)

On a Good Eats repeat last night, Alton made sliders and corndogs.

Never knew White Castle invented (popularized?) the little burgers.
Somewhere around 1921... they cost a nickel.

Sounds pricy for the time actually. o_O

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Duck you guys I almost missed mod envy. Laughing at this shit. I'm out

have a nice day

VapinVegas01

Member For 4 Years
6ad4fa56692de16c46997b2b50c442f6.jpg

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The sad part about that blue waffle meme is that a percentage of people will believe the first half, even if they find out what blue waffles are.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Y'all have to understand, being from the South, and especially being from Tennessee, we're all rooting for Peyton Manning. ;) Wouldn't matter who he played for....:D

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Y'all have to understand, being from the South, and especially being from Tennessee, we're all rooting for Peyton Manning. ;) Wouldn't matter who he played for....:D
Don't really care for the panthers just have to MAKE A PICK

Vape On

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not all of us from the south

have a nice day

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
LPCcl00bie: Hi, I'm new and clueless and my shit doesn't work and I need help and my mod and my tank and my coils are crap.
Helpful Experienced Users: Here's what you're doing wrong.
LPCcl00bie: Fuck you! I know what I'm doing! You don't know what you're talking about!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LPCcl00bie: Hi, I'm new and clueless and my shit doesn't work and I need help and my mod and my tank and my coils are crap.
LPCcl00bie: Fuck you! I know what I'm doing! You don't know what you're talking about!
Half of them don't want advice, they want validation. And if they're given advice that proves they're wrong, they get all defensive. Go ahead and do it your way, blow yourself up, vape juice that tastes like shit instead of changing the coil, do whatever you're gonna do, but I think if they really don't wanna know, they shouldn't ask.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I know that thread!!!!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I wish I could find a good gif for "brining a horse to water"
perfectly good starter kits, - SHIT WAY BETTER THAN WHAT WE HAD but nooooo.... we wanna start with the cool stuff and not listen to how it works.

I need a forum vacation

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish I could find a good gif for "brining a horse to water"
perfectly good starter kits, - SHIT WAY BETTER THAN WHAT WE HAD but nooooo.... we wanna start with the cool stuff and not listen to how it works
I'll research that..............:D

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Half of them don't want advice, they want validation. And if they're given advice that proves they're wrong, they get all defensive. Go ahead and do it your way, blow yourself up, vape juice that tastes like shit instead of changing the coil, do whatever you're gonna do, but I think if they really don't wanna know, they shouldn't ask.
Here's my list of flavors. I only bought 200. Tell me what I can make.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's my list of flavors. I only bought 200. Tell me what I can make.
OMG, do NOT get me started! And it's a liter of every flavor they've never tried, never even remotely worked with....hell, they don't have the first CLUE about what their KEGS of fluids even are....but they got it, so somebody needs to tell them how to put it together and be famous. Uber fail....

VU Sponsors