VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry about your $$$.....;)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shinies!! The shiniest of new mods and tanks and juice and.....$500???? I am SAD. Not even my money and I'm SICK and SAD for my friend....:(:(:(
Come on now,
I end up working tonight to cover some of my lost... This will be a long night for me!!
Fucking offense didn't do shit for CAM.. Yeah, I could've bought a lot of stuff... Oh well... Shit shit shit

Vape On

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Y'all have to understand, being from the South, and especially being from Tennessee, we're all rooting for Peyton Manning. ;) Wouldn't matter who he played for....:D
Y'all have to understand, being from San Diego I've got to root against anyone named Manning, as I'd be obligated to spit in the face of anyone with said surname before I'd shake their hand. Not that they were wrong in saying that they'd rather the minnow douchewad son give up football than have anything to do with my hometown (turns out they made a good decision, we got a QB 10 times more of a man than Eli and he still couldn't create a winner here while the little turd has two rings), or that I gained anything from my rooting (ol' Onionhead, sadly, won another one). Grandpa even deserves some respect, despite having been a complete non-factor tonight he's going to go out as one of the greats. But I still hope his car gets t-boned by a drunk driver with little brother and Archie inside...

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Y'all have to understand, being from San Diego I've got to root against anyone named Manning, as I'd be obligated to spit in the face of anyone with said surname before I'd shake their hand. Not that they were wrong in saying that they'd rather the minnow douchewad son give up football than have anything to do with my hometown (turns out they made a good decision, we got a QB 10 times more of a man than Eli and he still couldn't create a winner here while the little turd has two rings), or that I gained anything from my rooting (ol' Onionhead, sadly, won another one). Grandpa even deserves some respect, despite having been a complete non-factor tonight he's going to go out as one of the greats. But I still hope his car gets t-boned by a drunk driver with little brother and Archie inside...

I sense a slight disdain...:eek:

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, and that last turnover score cost me $280 in the pools I was in...I'd have almost been able to stomach a win by the spawn of the worst human in the history of my hometown if it would have made me money, but noooo...

Okay, over it! Congrats donkos, you'll probably be good again next year and my team is moving to helL-A so I'll be sticking to rooting for a loser baseball franchise and not watching the NFL going forward. :D

VU Sponsors