Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I wouldn't trade mine for any other truck. Best one Ive ever owned.

I don't think I'll ever get used to how big it is. At least a foot wider than my Tacoma, RIP. That said, I'm comfortable in it, and it's a freaking awesome truck to have. Oh, and it constantly scores me man-points with the better half.

I try to use it only for work because of the gas mileage. We live in the middle of nowhere, so parking has only been a problem a few times. I hand-waxed the thing last fall and needed an A-frame ladder. Sweet.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am officially down to 3mg nicotine as of today!! Woo hoo!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'm getting close, myself... at 3.4mg now. Since I got to 3.6mg, I've been dropping it by .1mg every couple-few weeks.

Andria

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was down to 1.5- 3mg then started working again. On work days I have to have 8mg. I was hoping to quit vaping.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was down to 1.5- 3mg then started working again. On work days I have to have 8mg. I was hoping to quit vaping.

I'm really not sure that a low level of nic use has anything to do with quitting or not quitting -- even totally without nicotine, how do you expunge decades of a particular behavior? I'm really not sure it's possible, without great discomfort -- much the same discomfort as trying to give up smoking by using a patch -- the behavior is missing.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've been on 6 for just under a year but it started giving me stomach aches a week ago. Ordered some 3 and all is well now.

I could never have dropped that fast -- when I hit 5mg, I dropped only .5mg for the next two drops, till I got to 4mg; then I started dropping by .2mg every few weeks, but when I got to 3.6mg and tried to go to 3.4mg, I started having smoking dreams, so I realized I needed to go back to 3.6mg for a while, and then drop only by .1mg till I got to 3mg, where I plan to park and stay.

Andria

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I could never have dropped that fast -- when I hit 5mg, I dropped only .5mg for the next two drops, till I got to 4mg; then I started dropping by .2mg every few weeks, but when I got to 3.6mg and tried to go to 3.4mg, I started having smoking dreams, so I realized I needed to go back to 3.6mg for a while, and then drop only by .1mg till I got to 3mg, where I plan to park and stay.

Andria
I'm rather surprised myself but hey, I'll take it! I subohm though so that may be part of it too.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm rather surprised myself but hey, I'll take it! I subohm though so that may be part of it too.

Very well could be. With my 10w tootle puffing, I have to vape for a half hour or more to get any substantial amount of nicotine... even when I started, at 10mg! :giggle: But I dont' think it was ever about nicotine, for me -- chemically, it had a lot more to do with the other alkaloids and the MAOIs; I finally weaned off WTA in March, and since then, I don't think it's really a physical "addiction" at all, but definitely an irrevocable behavior.

Andria

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very well could be. With my 10w tootle puffing, I have to vape for a half hour or more to get any substantial amount of nicotine... even when I started, at 10mg! :giggle: But I dont' think it was ever about nicotine, for me -- chemically, it had a lot more to do with the other alkaloids and the MAOIs; I finally weaned off WTA in March, and since then, I don't think it's really a physical "addiction" at all, but definitely an irrevocable behavior.

Andria
I totally agree with you. It's not the nicotine so much. I can see myself going to zero eventually but the act of vaping itself I think is set in stone. I'm just grateful that I was able to go to vaping at all. It took a long long time to find the right set up, juice, coils, wattage etc etc ..but it was worth the effort.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I totally agree with you. It's not the nicotine so much. I can see myself going to zero eventually but the act of vaping itself I think is set in stone. I'm just grateful that I was able to go to vaping at all. It took a long long time to find the right set up, juice, coils, wattage etc etc ..but it was worth the effort.

I really is a journey finding what works . I've made some expensive mistakes .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm pretty sure I'll just keep vaping 3mg, indefinitely. Quitting smoking means I may have a lot more years of life, barring anything unexpected, and both geriatric dementia and Alzheimers are in my near gene-pool (both grandmothers, one had one, and one the other). I'd really rather hang on to my marbles until I'm completely done playing with them. :D The almost-3L of nicotine in my freezer should enable me to keep vaping 3mg for the rest of my life. :)

Andria

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
5227a31899783283822ed3f62abb308b.jpg
Ran out of wire so I built a trainset

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm really not sure that a low level of nic use has anything to do with quitting or not quitting -- even totally without nicotine, how do you expunge decades of a particular behavior? I'm really not sure it's possible, without great discomfort -- much the same discomfort as trying to give up smoking by using a patch -- the behavior is missing.

Andria
You do have a great point. I would try to quit though using some other type of behavior/actions to compensate for the hand to mouth action. For now I don't see quitting in my future.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You do have a great point. I would try to quit though using some other type of behavior/actions to compensate for the hand to mouth action. For now I don't see quitting in my future.
I bet your husband has a suggestion for you. ;):devil:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He needs to win some bets so he can make some bank to pay another bet he's going to lose.
:giggle:

Men, don't get caught up with all the bullshit in the election.... she's ur next president, all this side show bullshit email, FBI, it's all FAKE!!
Do you really think the FBI will do something like this 10 days before an election?! Really dude? Come on men!!
It's news, it's entertainment, it brings revenue to the networks, they have something to watch, do you still hear them talk about
Wiki leaks? NO SIR!!

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Men, don't get caught up with all the bullshit in the election.... she's ur next president, all this side show bullshit email, FBI, it's all FAKE!!
Do you really think the FBI will do something like this 10 days before an election?! Really dude? Come on men!!
It's news, it's entertainment, it brings revenue to the networks, they have something to watch, do you still hear them talk about
Wiki leaks? NO SIR!!

The FBI did do it 11 days before the election

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wiki leaks? NO SIR!!

Well. I've no doubts all this is a political move my friend.

I told you before, Trump would pull strings and wild cards, didn't I? You can bet your ass, this leads back to him.

You want to play this off to entertainment or news. It is, but for the wrong side. The news and media has been one sided all along, and it wasn't sided for Trump.

Get prepared to pay. :)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well. I've no doubts all this is a political move my friend.

I told you before, Trump would pull strings and wild cards, didn't I? You can bet your ass, this leads back to him.

You want to play this off to entertainment or news. It is, but for the wrong side. The news and media has been one sided all along, and it wasn't sided for Trump.

Get prepared to pay. :)

Yes you did tell me that....
and I hope you still remember my pay Pal email ad ... #landslide

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Tomorrow is 9 days... you get my point

Yup. That's why, next Sunday night, my wife and I shut off our phones, unplug WiFi and lock ourselves in the house. No communication with the outside world until Thursday. The major uprising won't be be over by then, but one can hope.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whoever wins, I am going to move to Colorado and not give a damn.

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Why do people want cheaper gas/propane/natural gas/electricity then hate/vote against the oilfield?

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Why do people want cheaper gas/propane/natural gas/electricity then hate/vote against the oilfield?

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

Because they want to have their cake and eat it too?

Andria

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Fucking brilliant......this whole phenomena is really recent...I don't know if it's because there are more younger kids vaping or what......but nobody used to beg gear from people it was unheard of until recently......

When I was young.. I hustled. Begging was looked down upon. When I see people wanting free stuff it generally is younger people, but I usually tell them to wash some cars, cut some grass, or find a job; like we all did.

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

VU Sponsors