Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I understand the gas price deal. Have a 120 mile round-trip commute. Was driving my tundra every day to the tune of 12mpg. Picked up a car to drive to work yesterday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I don't understand how your Toyota only gets 12MPG. My friend's rock crawler edition gets about 20 MPG, 12 if he is towing his camper.

My Chevy 2500 is 4x4 and has a hogging 6 liter motor. It get 11 MPG.

Something wrong with your Toyota if it only gets 12 MPG.

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't understand how your Toyota only gets 12MPG. My friend's rock crawler edition gets about 20 MPG, 12 if he is towing his camper.

My Chevy 2500 is 4x4 and has a hogging 6 liter motor. It get 11 MPG.

Something wrong with your Toyota if it only gets 12 MPG.
Something is wrong with my driving. Truck only has 99k on it. Just breaking in. I just drive it like an asshole. Everyone I know with a 5.7 tundra gets around 14mpg. The rock warrior has different gearing. Makes a difference

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not a fan of jap cars man... American or euro in the family...
I like the sienna though

The Tundra is built in Texas.
The yaris I bought is built in France.
So technically they're American and European lol.

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
808f4040b497e5f76dc2eb9a1c8280c8.jpg

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Everyone I know with a 5.7 tundra gets around 14mpg

Yup. 14.

Just had the truck weighed about two months ago. Right around 6,000 pounds. That includes me in the truck, the bed-sized toolbox and the stuff in the toolbox.

Obviously any hauling and/or 4x4 usage makes it drop a bit.

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yup. 14.

Just had the truck weighed about two months ago. Right around 6,000 pounds. That includes me in the truck, the bed-sized toolbox and the stuff in the toolbox.

Obviously any hauling and/or 4x4 usage makes it drop a bit.
I wouldn't trade mine for any other truck. Best one Ive ever owned.

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hahaha, NARCIS 101 they will twist every word you say... there's no logical argument there, it's who's superior for them.... here we go!

roger that..... I'm still shocked that humans who really think like that really exist.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Correct, BAD CHILDHOOD

followed by bad teenage years and bad adulthood.

On that topic, I've had some patients that were total assholes, completely belligerent and incapable of talking to. They would hear what they wanted and were incapable of seeing the big picture on things- or- having an actual conversation.

Interestingly enough, I've had a discussion about them; in general terms, with a lot of psychologists and caregivers that I have worked with, in effort to help the patients more. They told me that those who have either not had control of their life and faculties, or those that lose control of them, subconsciously seek out control elsewhere through alternative methods.
Most do it by abusing members of the service industries, or other caregivers. Others do it by treating most people they come across like shit.

it has become apparent that others still, go online and act out.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok I just found out today that my employer will eliminate 300 more positions next year....
WTF!!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ok I just found out today that my employer will eliminate 300 more positions next year....
WTF!!

It's Barry's fault...

- seriously, I'm sorry to hear that bro.

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What field are you in?

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If I say this shit over there
They will go and on and on how hrc and DNC fucked it up
Lol...

you know that's right!
You'll also get a grammar lesson and told you're a stupid twit that doesn't make any sense.

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
followed by bad teenage years and bad adulthood.

On that topic, I've had some patients that were total assholes, completely belligerent and incapable of talking to. They would hear what they wanted and were incapable of seeing the big picture on things- or- having an actual conversation.

Interestingly enough, I've had a discussion about them; in general terms, with a lot of psychologists and caregivers that I have worked with, in effort to help the patients more. They told me that those who have either not had control of their life and faculties, or those that lose control of them, subconsciously seek out control elsewhere through alternative methods.
Most do it by abusing members of the service industries, or other caregivers. Others do it by treating most people they come across like shit.

it has become apparent that others still, go online and act out.
Like the guy in the how the fuck do I vape thread

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Like the guy in the how the fuck do I vape thread

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.
surprisingly, I don't think ive seen that one.
so much drama in some areas, that it is hard to keep track though

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A bunch of miserable assholes over there.. but it's nice to fuck with them though!

right? like being in the bingo hall, at an old folks home for schizophrenics.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't stand how that fucking side show called an election has seeped its way into every social setting I find myself in. It drives me crazy to watch reasonably intelligent people fight - not debate, not argue - but FIGHT over a rigged contest. It's not rigged against trump or in favor of Clinton, it's rigged for the system. I don't care if they elect Jesus Christ himself, there is an agenda that is manifested into policy and nothing will change it unless we start from scratch....

I refuse to vote but reserve the right to bitch, piss, moan and gripe.

That is all.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hahahaha damn, I could use that one!!
Bunch of incontinent GRUMPY narcissistic motherfuckers..its bingo time

lmao!!! bahahah!!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I can't stand how that fucking side show called an election has seeped its way into every social setting I find myself in. It drives me crazy to watch reasonably intelligent people fight - not debate, not argue - but FIGHT over a rigged contest. It's not rigged against trump or for Clinton, it's rigged for the system. I don't care if they elect Jesus Christ himself, there is an agenda that is manifested into policy and nothing will change it unless we start from scratch....

That is all.
you would think Jesus was on the ballot.
ima stop there, don't want to flood it over to this thread.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't stand how that fucking side show called an election has seeped its way into every social setting I find myself in. It drives me crazy to watch reasonably intelligent people fight - not debate, not argue - but FIGHT over a rigged contest. It's not rigged against trump or in favor of Clinton, it's rigged for the system. I don't care if they elect Jesus Christ himself, there is an agenda that is manifested into policy and nothing will change it unless we start from scratch....

That is all.

Mah man

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can I just repeat this

Ok I'm done!

Warfcat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Something is wrong with my driving. Truck only has 99k on it. Just breaking in. I just drive it like an asshole. Everyone I know with a 5.7 tundra gets around 14mpg. The rock warrior has different gearing. Makes a difference

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.
Doesn't everyone with a truck drive like an asshole?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No I don't.

But I did drive like a raped ape when I had a sports car.

I didn't wanna be the only one to say "Not me." :D I do sometimes get a little lead-footed... but not to any great extreme -- I'm 55, and I've had one speeding ticket since I was 19 -- for going 40 MPH (in a 25 MPH schoolzone! There wasn't even a school ON that road!).

Andria

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doesn't everyone with a truck drive like an asshole?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I plead the 5th. F450. I'm going from A to B, I watch out for semi's and big iron though. Oh, and bikes. Prius's keep the rust off the bottom.

VU Sponsors