Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
FUCK. I HATE that drivelous troll on Ohm sweet Ohm. What a total waste of fucking bandwidth.
Two weeks in a row, and all he can do is act stupid. He thinks he is funny or entertaining, but he actually acts mentally challenged.

Can't talk about vaping, and he admits he has really nothing to say about it. Yet can't shut his fucking goo gobbler and either lets another host take over, or just shit can his show.

Won't be a week three. Fuck him and fuck Joe for wasting people's time and bandwidth, when it could have been used for something more useful.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
FUCK. I HATE that drivelous troll on Ohm sweet Ohm. What a total waste of fucking bandwidth.
Two weeks in a row, and all he can do is act stupid. He thinks he is funny or entertaining, but he actually acts mentally challenged.

Can't talk about vaping, and he admits he has really nothing to say about it. Yet can't shut his fucking goo gobbler and either lets another host take over, or just shit can his show.

Won't be a week three. Fuck him and fuck Joe for wasting people's time and bandwidth, when it could have been used for something more useful.
Is that the show on vaper.tv with the country communist guy?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yes...

You were there last week.
Yeah, I couldn't take it past his declaration of "Free" college.
I won't be back To watch Karl Marx junior again.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah, I couldn't take it past his declaration of "Free" college.
I won't be back To watch Karl Marx junior again.

Oh. You missed his rant about assault weapons and how gun control needs to be stronger.

What a fucking twat.

Fuck, why talk about vaping when you can talk about shit COMPLETELY unrelated to vaping.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is that the show on vaper.tv with the country communist guy?
Bingo!
Bram-Stoker-Dracula-Prince-Vlad-gary-oldman-34892703-245-245.gif

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh. You missed his rant about assault weapons and how gun control needs to be stronger.

What a fucking twat.

Fuck, why talk about vaping when you can talk about shit COMPLETELY unrelated to vaping.
Yeah that's what we need, let's make sure we instigate an argument between a bunch of exsmokers, by attacking the closely held beliefs that at least 50% of us have. Because , attacking one freedom while trying to hold on to another is smart.

Fuck that toolbag

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LMAO, Check out that wallet:D:D
Great when it was new, no one remembers Pulp Fiction these days...
Dear fucking gawd! lol Tis a crime what that must do to his gluteus maximus
Found an auction today where things are actually for sale, it's half that size now. :D
Rick Astley, LOL

You never got Rick Rolled on YouTube? Dammit @always9988 I have an earworm now. But I still love you.
Let the rickrolling of VU begin...

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah that's what we need, let's make sure we instigate an argument between a bunch of exsmokers, by attacking the closely held beliefs that at least 50% of us have. Because , attacking one freedom while trying to hold on to another is smart.

Fuck that toolbag
I'm glad Mod Envy is above that kind of thing...

Hell, listen to what you want and fuck what you don't - I've never caught more than 2 minutes of this guy you're talking about and found him both boring and stupid to the point it should be painful...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm glad Mod Envy is above that kind of thing...

Hell, listen to what you want and fuck what you don't - I've never caught more than 2 minutes of this guy you're talking about and found him both boring and stupid to the point it should be painful...
that's it, right there. ModENVY is fun and entertainting. it only gets political when it comes to vaping. other than that, its pure entertainment. The little bit of the show I caught was like watching the glennbeck of Marxism- minus the fake tears for dramatic effect. like the soviet block circa 1960 type stuff. haha

Last edited:

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Found an auction today where things are actually for sale, it's half that size now. :D

Pulp fiction is one of my favorite movies of all time

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dave, if the people you hang out with make you think no one cares about Pulp Fiction, freedom of choice allows you to find new people.

No one needs to go through life feeling that humanity has forgotten awesome things.

(Find new people.)
These are not my people. But 10 years ago, pulling out my wallet to pay for beer/smokes/gas/groceries/whatever made me instant friends with whoever was working the counter. Not that I really wanted to be friends with these people either...

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that's it, right there. ModENVY is fun and entertainting. it only gets political when it comes to vaping. other than that, its pure entertainment. The little bit of the show I caught was like watching the glennbeck of Marxism- minus the fake tears for dramatic effect. like the soviet block circa 1960 type stuff. haha
My sarcasm is lost here...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
QUOTE="OBDave, post: 974079, member: 4915"]I guess you'd have had to be watching the show when I posted for it to make sense...[/QUOTE]
OH, I was denied show privileges this evening.
I have an excuse this time:)

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Lol my avi is quite fitting in reply then

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anything I've ever bought from him (and that's a LOT) got here in two days flat - unless my mailman had a brain fart....;)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why do used cars cost damn near as much as new cars? And why do they all have so many fucking issues? Used to be you bought a car and the motherfucker would drive at least 200,000 miles before any major work needed done. My piece of shit was brand fucking new and we have spent somewhere around 10,000+ in repairs and maintenance in the last 130,000 miles and basically all the reviews on everything say the same thing no matter who makes it. So we are spending what some people make in an entire year on another piece of shit. Good times my friends

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rant 2/2 is much shorter. There is not enough beer in the world for how I feel about life right now

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Why do used cars cost damn near as much as new cars? And why do they all have so many fucking issues? Used to be you bought a car and the motherfucker would drive at least 200,000 miles before any major work needed done. My piece of shit was brand fucking new and we have spent somewhere around 10,000+ in repairs and maintenance in the last 130,000 miles and basically all the reviews on everything say the same thing no matter who makes it. So we are spending what some people make in an entire year on another piece of shit. Good times my friends

This BS situation is exactly why, once our credit was good enough to get any kind of car loan, we *always* keep a car note, and when the vehicle is within about $1k-$2k of being paid off and starting to nickel-and-dime us to death, we trade it in -- because it seems to be the only way to keep a low-mileage vehicle that we can depend on. We never ever pay a vehicle completely off, because then there would be that extra money in the budget, which would sure as shit get eaten up by something else, and then when we needed another car, having a new car note to pay would kill us. So we just accept that $300-$350 a month has to be for the vehicle.

Andria

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This BS situation is exactly why, once our credit was good enough to get any kind of car loan, we *always* keep a car note, and when the vehicle is within about $1k-$2k of being paid off and starting to nickel-and-dime us to death, we trade it in -- because it seems to be the only way to keep a low-mileage vehicle that we can depend on. We never ever pay a vehicle completely off, because then there would be that extra money in the budget, which would sure as shit get eaten up by something else, and then when we needed another car, having a new car note to pay would kill us. So we just accept that $300-$350 a month has to be for the vehicle.

Andria
Honestly am at that point. I'm over it at this point and so frustrated. We have great credit so that's not an issue, but we carry a payment on his vehicle at the moment and were hoping to pay it off before we took on another payment. My damn house note is $550 I hate paying that much in car payments. But I think it's the only way to go now :(

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
it sucks.... And there's no way around it. I've stuck mostly with trucks because they seem to be built a little better.

Scuba

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
I should make a video on the "Positive side effects of Vaping" Like being able to breathe better,,,Being able to smell better,,,Food taste better,,,I dont smell like a nasty stinky,,,neither does my breath,,,Not taking in those nasty 6000+ chemicals cigs have,,,Meeting lots of new friends,,,Feeling way better about my health,,,the list goes on and on....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rent is $2600
car is $600
Insurance 200
Water is 100
Gas is 37
Edison is 140
Cable 120
Etcccccccccc
Who's complaining??
Oh and yes my hobby

Vape On

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
considered that, but it wouldn't get picked up. the one they did on modenvy was perfect

VU Sponsors