Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Honestly am at that point. I'm over it at this point and so frustrated. We have great credit so that's not an issue, but we carry a payment on his vehicle at the moment and were hoping to pay it off before we took on another payment. My damn house note is $550 I hate paying that much in car payments. But I think it's the only way to go now :(

Yep. We're fortunate that we only require one vehicle, since I don't work; he works only 2.5 miles from home, so if I need the truck for some reason, it's easy to take him to work and pick him up. And having a truck is why the payment is so high -- for a car, it would be a lot less, but he does manage to pick up a little $$$, hauling/moving stuff for people, so we stick to a truck.

Andria

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
*sigh* Fanbois with poor reading comprehension
finger_pissed.gif

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
JUICE NAMES

Bodily Waste

Smurf Piss
Alien Piss
Unicorn Poop
Reindeer Poop
Dog Shit

Bodily Fluids
Tiger Sweat
Orphan Tears
Alligator Sperm
Whale Sperm
Monkey Cum
Elf Cum
Unicorn Jizz

Blood
Lion's Blood
Tiger's Blood
Lyger's Blood
Unicorn Blood
Dragon's Blood
Zombie Blood
Alien Blood
Shark's Blood
Tortoise Blood
Goblin's Blood
Bronco's Blood
Hulk Blood
Alpha Blood
Witch's Blood
Snake's Blood
Joker's Blood
Gator Blood
Spartans Blood
Angels Blood
Monster's Blood
Wolf's Blood
Monkey's Blood
Gorilla Blood
Orc's Blood
Fairy Blood
Muppet Blood
Vampire Blood
Martian's Blood
Boy Scout Blood

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya know, I love everybody here, but there is a growing number of hard headed smart asses that is trying my patience. No matter what you say, you're wrong and have no idea what you're talking about. So if you already know it all, don't waste anyone's time posting a question. And don't ever address me as if I'm stupid; I have an IQ of 169 and I realize I don't know close to all there is to know, but I'm far from ignorant. And just because I'm female doesn't lower my intelligence/experience level in comparison to the male who comments and reiterates what I just said in a different lingo. To wrap all that up in a language some of them might be able to understand:
Bite
my
ass.....

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ya know, I love everybody here, but there is a growing number of hard headed smart asses that is trying my patience. No matter what you say, you're wrong and have no idea what you're talking about. So if you already know it all, don't waste anyone's time posting a question. And don't ever address me as if I'm stupid; I have an IQ of 169 and I realize I don't know close to all there is to know, but I'm far from ignorant. And just because I'm female doesn't lower my intelligence/experience level in comparison to the male who comments and reiterates what I just said in a different lingo. To wrap all that up in a language some of them might be able to understand:
Bite
my
ass.....
its in the water, I tell ya

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bite
my
ass.....
Is that a invite?

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
JUICE NAMES

Bodily Waste

Smurf Piss
Alien Piss
Unicorn Poop
Reindeer Poop
Dog Shit

Bodily Fluids
Tiger Sweat
Orphan Tears
Alligator Sperm
Whale Sperm
Monkey Cum
Elf Cum
Unicorn Jizz

Blood
Lion's Blood
Tiger's Blood
Lyger's Blood
Unicorn Blood
Dragon's Blood
Zombie Blood
Alien Blood
Shark's Blood
Tortoise Blood
Goblin's Blood
Bronco's Blood
Hulk Blood
Alpha Blood
Witch's Blood
Snake's Blood
Joker's Blood
Gator Blood
Spartans Blood
Angels Blood
Monster's Blood
Wolf's Blood
Monkey's Blood
Gorilla Blood
Orc's Blood
Fairy Blood
Muppet Blood
Vampire Blood
Martian's Blood
Boy Scout Blood
I'm waiting for someone to come out with a juice called "Ruptured Nuptials"

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I sure do, but whose going to put it on?

VU Sponsors