You really want this ??????
garfield1tb21.gif
:D:D

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
So... I unblocked a buncha sites serving images here.

I'm not so sure that was a good idea
puking-01.gif

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Despite the lack of photos, this really happened.

My neighbor brought me his Hoover vacuum to service. Said there wasn't any suction.

Once I got the main hose removed, I noticed dried crust at one end... tell-tale signs of moist-dirt suckage. (The canister had signs of moisture as well.) I used my homemade extraction tool and got the first blobs removed. Out fell some nails, some clumps of drywall and some chunks of PVC. He had vacuumed up after recent plumbing repair.

There was an immovable blockage halfway in. I connected the vacuum hose to the item with the strongest water pressure in the house... my tub spout. Turned it on full blast. It was like a cartoon. The hose started filling, then shaking, then there was the slightest expansion as the water pressure built.

What pooped out was the biggest mass of dirt and fibers you can imagine. Had to leave the hot water running through the hose for about five more minutes to get all the crust out.

Moral of the story:
Do not use your Hoover like a Shop Vac.
Idiot.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Despite the lack of photos, this really happened.

My neighbor brought me his Hoover vacuum to service. Said there wasn't any suction.

Once I got the main hose removed, I noticed dried crust at one end... tell-tale signs of moist-dirt suckage. (The canister had signs of moisture as well.) I used my homemade extraction tool and got the first blobs removed. Out fell some nails, some clumps of drywall and some chunks of PVC. He had vacuumed up after recent plumbing repair.

There was an immovable blockage halfway in. I connected the vacuum hose to the item with the strongest water pressure in the house... my tub spout. Turned it on full blast. It was like a cartoon. The hose started filling, then shaking, then there was the slightest expansion as the water pressure built.

What pooped out was the biggest mass of dirt and fibers you can imagine. Had to leave the hot water running through the hose for about five more minutes to get all the crust out.

Moral of the story:
Do not use your Hoover like a Shop Vac.
Idiot.
Oh boy... i so thought there was gonna be a different ending to this story. Whew!

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh boy... i so thought there was gonna be a different ending to this story. Whew!

Oh, you mean the I-fixed-the-vacuum-and-found-a-great-way-to-test-the-suction (happy) ending?

[Edit: If you're thinking about something ELSE coming out of the hose... something frighteningly personal and gross... oh trust me, I had that sudden realization as soon as I turned on the faucet. Do not want that ending. Ever.]

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You'll be soooo glad to see your beautiful wife when you get home....baaaaaaahahahahaaaaaa!!!

Hell.. After looking at THAT, my own cellulite looks GOOD!

Andria

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh, you mean the I-fixed-the-vacuum-and-found-a-great-way-to-test-the-suction (happy) ending?

[Edit: If you're thinking about something ELSE coming out of the hose... something frighteningly personal and gross... oh trust me, I had that sudden realization as soon as I turned on the faucet. Do not want that ending. Ever.]
Yeah dude, it almost read like a rejected letter to Penthouse written about the guy using the vaccuum as a wet vac.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
it almost read like a rejected letter to Penthouse

Oh yeah. Wow. Usually I'm good with picking up potential sexual subtext.

OK, to make up for the letdown, here's another one. No sex. But gross:

We were demo'ing a first-floor bathroom for a repair and renovation. Had to break out the concrete subfloor. But in the corner, the cast iron waste pipe from the second floor was in the way. We had to call our plumbers.

One guy squatted down in the dirt between the floor joists and was messing with the plumbing cleanout there at floor level. What he didn't know was that there was a blockage in the line a little further down and the waste was backing up. Up the pipe, up toward the second floor. Pressure had built up.

He found that out when the cleanout cap blew off and all that waste hit him right in the chest, and splashed all over him. Gallons of everything that you'd flush. With the smell of everything that you'd flush.

The homeowners were there. Obviously on the second floor, flushing with reckless abandon. So the guy couldn't leave through one of the doors. He squeezed through a pair of studs into another demo'd room and crawled out a window, covered in our clients' DNA.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I just fell off the turnip truck yesterday, dontjaknow.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
OMFG! VU has a "bad word" filter?!?! Srsly? o_O

How disappointing...

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Turnip truck drivers have a low tolerance
Not particularly amused, atm, Hank. Somebody wasted me time. One of the best ways to get on my shit list is to waste my time. Insulting my intelligence only compounds the offense.
I hope it wasn't me pokin ya.

How disappointing...
They do. Anything recreational pharma related. It's in the rulz. Filter may be manually applied though.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

How disappointing...
Very few words. Very few. Here's a test to show most things fly, even some pretty fucked up shit that only a ****************************** woulda said.

Nothing got bleeped out, I just couldn't stand myself for typing it.

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Im Ok thanks, enjoying the Super Tank with these triton claptons atm, nice vape. Had to drop by and say ello :)

I'm always delighted to see my ol tootle puffin buds. :D A few have come by, but not too many stick around, which I don't get; this place is so much better and easier to deal with, with the total lack of stick-up-the-ass moderators. :D The moderators here actually act like -- gasp -- REAL PEOPLE! :D

Andria

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey Peyton:

What are the odds you can get through your retirement news conference without crying?

The answer is zero. Zero percent.

You will cry like a 4-year-old who just got his last-place trophy taken away. You will wipe away tears and be yet another player who obliterates the NFL's mythical ideal. You know, the never-ending insistence that you are all manly warriors engaging in epic battle on a gridiron.

Peyton Manning Crying 2012.jpg

This will be you Peyton. Again.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So the juice showed up and I know for sure one is just OoO concentrate & sweetner and pretty sure the other 2 are as well but I haven't mixed with those to know for sure but OoO has a distinct taste to it.

Just needed to say it here because I don't want to shit on a vendor thread...

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most would, that's cool of you. BUT... if there's an issue, I believe people should know both sides, too. I like venting here, myself. On that note...

My 40's are sucking the life outta me. Fuck you, 40's.
I feel that pain too, X10

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone ever drink diet snapple raspberry tea energy blend sticks? I am so pissed that Walmart stopped selling this and switched to regular raspberry without the energy blend. Of course I can buy online for double/triple the price. I loved this tea. I would buy a case if I could at the right price. It looks like I'm going to have to check out 4c brand at Swansons vitamins now.

@Huckleberried try turning 50 it sucks more :)

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone ever drink diet snapple raspberry tea energy blend sticks? I am so pissed that Walmart stopped selling this and switched to regular raspberry without the energy blend. Of course I can buy online for double/triple the price. I loved this tea. I would buy a case if I could at the right price. It looks like I'm going to have to check out 4c brand at Swansons vitamins now.

@Huckleberried try turning 50 it sucks more :)
Lol she's closer than I am! (Dudn't make her any less HAWT tho!!! love you @Huckleberried)

VU Sponsors