Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone ever drink diet snapple raspberry tea energy blend sticks? I am so pissed that Walmart stopped selling this and switched to regular raspberry without the energy blend. Of course I can buy online for double/triple the price. I loved this tea. I would buy a case if I could at the right price. It looks like I'm going to have to check out 4c brand at Swansons vitamins now.

@Huckleberried try turning 50 it sucks more :)
Indeed:)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Anyone ever drink diet snapple raspberry tea energy blend sticks? I am so pissed that Walmart stopped selling this and switched to regular raspberry without the energy blend. Of course I can buy online for double/triple the price. I loved this tea. I would buy a case if I could at the right price. It looks like I'm going to have to check out 4c brand at Swansons vitamins now.

My 50s have been a lot more pleasant than my 40s, by a mile -- not so many hot flashes anymore, never wake up in a goddamn pool of sweat. More lines in my face and more white hairs, seems a small price to pay for a lot more comfort in my body.

Andria

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I did just see this tea on eBay, 12 boxes for $19.41, shipped.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My 50s have been a lot more pleasant than my 40s, by a mile -- not so many hot flashes anymore, never wake up in a goddamn pool of sweat. More lines in my face and more white hairs, seems a small price to pay for a lot more comfort in my body.

Andria
I'm just having more panic attacks. I'm thinking I'm going thru a mid life crisis. Henna covers up my white strands and I'm waiting for the pool of sweat to arise! :)

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I did just see this tea on eBay, 12 boxes for $19.41, shipped.
I might have to break down and buy.The product is 1 dollar for a pack of 6 sticks at wally world. I have one more place to check before buying on ebay. I do have a few extra boxes right now.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I might have to break down and buy.The product is 1 dollar for a pack of 6 sticks at wally world. I have one more place to check before buying on ebay. I do have a few extra boxes right now.
The seller is thegrandmarket, but I couldn't locate an item number.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm just having more panic attacks. I'm thinking I'm going thru a mid life crisis. Henna covers up my white strands and I'm waiting for the pool of sweat to arise! :)

I had menopause very early -- the hot flashes and puddles of sweat started before my 40s; menopause was fully completed before I was 48. But yeah, I had to take Effexor for about 3 yrs, starting when I was about 43, till I was about 46 -- the last year was just for weaning off it.

Andria

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had menopause very early -- the hot flashes and puddles of sweat started before my 40s; menopause was fully completed before I was 48. But yeah, I had to take Effexor for about 3 yrs, starting when I was about 43, till I was about 46 -- the last year was just for weaning off it.

Andria
I have a feeling I might have to do the same. I feel very postal and not even close to manapause (coined word for the spelling Nazi's) :)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My new mug
tumblr_o1yx9ir8MF1rp4x9to1_1280_zps2vgedhwx.jpg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
wow.. some nice refinements to the other but,

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Are you outta yer rabbit assed mind? :) The man is a god of professional sports.

Yup. But I have quirks. One is that I don't like when professional athletes cry at their news conferences.

Crying is no big deal. Male or female. But when you're put on this testosterone-fueled pedestal? Doesn't make sense.

If he doesn't cry, I'll gladly come back here and eat all sorts of crow.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

You may be able to get it on walmarts website.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yup. But I have quirks. One is that I don't like when professional athletes cry at their news conferences.

Crying is no big deal. Male or female. But when you're put on this testosterone-fueled pedestal? Doesn't make sense.

If he doesn't cry, I'll gladly come back here and eat all sorts of crow.

I can kinda understand crying, getting old, having to leave a sport he loves, making all that money. But really... the only logical reason for him to cry is if he hasn't invested well. ;)

Andria

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ur welcome

Vape On
I've just ordered in the last month, 2040 mils of juice.
That's a record bro. I don't think I have bought that much juice in the last two years of vaping. I've enjoyed DIY quite a bit, but their juice is GOOD and it's damn cheap.

I can do without the lemon pound cake and the banana crème pie though. Bring on all the doughnut stuff though.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've just ordered in the last month, 2040 mils of juice.
That's a record bro. I don't think I have bought that much juice in the last two years of vaping. I've enjoyed DIY quite a bit, but their juice is GOOD and it's damn cheap.

I can do without the lemon pound cake and the banana crème pie though. Bring on all the doughnut stuff though.
WOW
It's very good brother... 2040 ml of EJUICE you can take a shower with free...

Vape On

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
P.S. if you want those batteries, look up the seller GenuineCells on ebay. He has a deal of 4 HE4's for 19.95 with free shipping. He has other cells too, but those are some I just bought a few weeks ago.

Edit:
they also come with free battery boxes.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
P.S. if you want those batteries, look up the seller GenuineCells on ebay. He has a deal of 4 HE4's for 19.95 with free shipping. He has other cells too, but those are some I just bought a few weeks ago.

Edit:
they also come with free battery boxes.
LEGIT?

Vape On

VU Sponsors