Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
SAYING IT HERE!!!! :mad:

angry.gif

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bet I know you YOU are talkin' about and he's a pain in the ass!

The one I'm thinkin' of hasn't been back here, but now he's over on ECF whining for help getting a couple new mods updated (he has a lot of troublesome kit, don't he).

He's going to try using his phone next. :rolleyes:

Just playing the operating system odds here, but I don't think that's going to work out well for him. :p

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The one I'm thinkin' of hasn't been back here, but now he's over on ECF whining for help getting a couple new mods updated (he has a lot of troublesome kit, don't he).

He's going to try using his phone next. :rolleyes:

Just playing the operating system odds here, but I don't think that's going to work out well for him. :p
You talkin' bout **********?

Last edited:

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Turnip truck drivers have a low tolerance

I hope it wasn't me pokin ya.
No. Something entirely unrelated.

They do. Anything recreational pharma related. It's in the rulz. Filter may be manually applied though.
Yeah, well, in this case it was nothing more than an innocent quote from a movie. Which, of course, was entirely ruined when the word filter mangled it.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
"Oh that happened to you? Well I've had this happen and its ten times worse. Oh and that too? Guess what. Still worse for me. Aww you poor little thing that happened, but it's happened to me ten times worse"

Oh grow the fuck up.
Yeah, they can go eat a giant sack of fucking dicks!

Also, hey Crapatalk! FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT!!!

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dear everyone who I have butt-hurt:

I want to apologize for my one-sentence replies.

I know it's common courtesy to include at least one extra paragraph to show unquestionable agreement and clear lack of sarcasm. Acronyms such as LOL and cute, animated emojis are critical, yet I consistently fail to supply them. Not having the inclination or time to add such things can only be my fault.

I am a shitty person. Please PM me your grievances via the official Butthurt Report form and I will send you a lengthy apology with enough qualifiers to prove my utmost sincerity.

Love,
-lh

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Dear everyone who I have butt-hurt:

I want to apologize for my one-sentence replies.

I know it's common courtesy to include at least one extra paragraph to show unquestionable agreement and clear lack of sarcasm. Acronyms such as LOL and cute, animated emojis are critical, yet I consistently fail to supply them. Not having the inclination or time to add such things can only be my fault.

I am a shitty person. Please PM me your grievances via the official Butthurt Report form and I will send you a lengthy apology with enough qualifiers to prove my utmost sincerity.

Love,
-lh

Oh it's you? I was trying on those shoes to see if they fit me. :D I don't THINK I've butthurt anyone, but I never can tell for sure.

Andria

VU Sponsors