https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is why I do not do ANY social media.

How many people have "friends" they don't even talk to on the phone or in person? Not my idea of a friend. Also not interested in hearing what you had to eat 10 seconds ago, or about life issues of someone I don't even know.

It's no wonder the world is so fucked up. We highlight it and normalize it every day.
AMEN TO THAT!- except here of course

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If your sentence contains nine commas, that's a clear sign you need to rewrite your sentence. I'm looking at you, New York Times.

In a Soviet-looking courthouse in St. Petersburg, Fla., just a few blocks from the water, the wrestler Hulk Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, is taking on Gawker Media, its founder, Nick Denton, and the former editor of Gawker.com, Albert J. Daulerio.

Someone got paid to write that.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So it's my first SS TC MODE VAPE
I LOVE IT 500F

Vape On
0ddfa5f995d44a4fca25342a25e641ca.jpg

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's hands down, the best wire, I think. Pretty damn easy to work with, & a phenomenal vape to boot

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If your sentence contains nine commas, that's a clear sign you need to rewrite your sentence. I'm looking at you, New York Times.

In a Soviet-looking courthouse in St. Petersburg, Fla., just a few blocks from the water, the wrestler Hulk Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, is taking on Gawker Media, its founder, Nick Denton, and the former editor of Gawker.com, Albert J. Daulerio.

Someone got paid to write that.

Or that you're stuck in the 19th century. ;)

Andria

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Does that mean you take the kids to school in your jammies?:)
My mom always did, LOL. I remember going to the cafeteria one morning for some assembly, a friend said, "hey, isn't that your mom?" I looked over and she's in her robe, full on bed head. I was mortified, but felt bad later when I found out her car died. Poor mom.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Usually my jammies is yoga pants and a hoodie in winter lol so at least I was somewhat covered. Nothing can hide the tatas with no bra though, they're very obvious hahaha
Why the need to cover the tatas? Let them sweater puppies be free!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Usually my jammies is yoga pants and a hoodie in winter lol so at least I was somewhat covered. Nothing can hide the tatas with no bra though, they're very obvious hahaha

I always wished I had that problem. Now that I'm on this side of 50, I'm kinda glad that without a bra, mine just kinda disappear. :D

Andria

VU Sponsors