Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I don't have that.

The only time I did was when I was nursing my son -- they grew a little while I was pregnant, but during the night, between the day I had him and the next day... gawd. It was like that scene in Bruce Almighty when Jennifer Anniston's go from "nice" to "WHOAH". :D

Andria

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You got me , yes you did
roflmao_zpsvxaexqru.gif

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Lol. The wife can't see either.

But she sure can bitch about the storm system!

I tootle puff at 10w, and my husband huffs and waves his arms around like I'm creating weather. SMH.... You can see the damn TV right thru my little wisps!

Andria

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I tootle puff at 10w, and my husband huffs and waves his arms around like I'm creating weather. SMH.... You can see the damn TV right thru my little wisps!

Andria
LMAO. My wife vapes at 9 watts and 1.8 ohms.

Me, I vape at 60 watts and .4 ohms. Chain vape like a train.....

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
LMAO. My wife vapes at 9 watts and 1.8 ohms.

Me, I vape at 60 watts and .4 ohms. Chain vape like a train.....

Well I just started staying in the living room and watching the old 27" tube TV, and leaving him alone in his room with his 32" flat screen. Sometimes I exhale right in front of the screen, and yep, I can see the TV just fine thru my wisps. I think he just likes to complain.

At first he was thrilled that I didn't smoke anymore. Now it's just "God, do you have to do that right in front of the TV?" Because he knows damn well that if I threaten to go back to smoking, I don't really mean it.

Andria

VU Sponsors