ECF Refugee
a20e913a5e6e840189400b7aac9430c8.jpg

Why you should pay attention to detail
Oh Yeah?
Dicktater.jpg

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Any cheaper juice companies that sell 60/40 or 50/50 juice? Dang! I haven't bought juice in ages so need some ideas. I cannot do my own diy right now due to excessive pain. LOL I went to the damm ER and they only wanted to rule out heart and blood clot. Hubby made a remark that pissed me off. He said it nicely though. He thought maybe the eliquid was causing the chest pain. I gave him the "look".

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Any cheaper juice companies that sell 60/40 or 50/50 juice? Dang! I haven't bought juice in ages so need some ideas. I cannot do my own diy right now due to excessive pain. LOL I went to the damm ER and they only wanted to rule out heart and blood clot. Hubby made a remark that pissed me off. He said it nicely though. He thought maybe the eliquid was causing the chest pain. I gave him the "look".
hope everything is ok.

http://www.dominantvapor.com/

they seem to be pretty good, I like their cereal flavors

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Many places will still customize for you. I don't have a lot of tobacco flavors, but I do have some. You need some juice mixed? I'm so sorry to hear you're in that much pain!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

ecblendflavors.com -- they customize the PG/VG according to your selection the way that sweet-vapes does, but they're a lot cheaper. Their juice needs steeping, because it's made on demand instead of stockpiled, but it's pretty dang good. I got some Pineapple with a "cool shot" (Koolada) from them when I was first transitioning from tobacco flavors, and it was really good.

Andria

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
http://mechsauce.com/

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GOOD MORNING PEEPS,
15 year old GIRL caught VAPING in the bathroom WHILE at school
Student got expelled!!!
THEY SAID VAPING IS A GATEWAY TO BAD SHIT!!!
Who fucking sold this 15 year old VAPE STUFF, they should go after those ass lickers.. Motherfuckers!!!
Have a good day all

VAPE IT

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's funny, I didn't start smoking till after high school, 19 and old enough to know better. Both my parents smoked and my brother and I hated it, especially in the car where we were "trapped" in the back seat and begging them to crack a window. Brother never smoked, but I got the dumbass idea that it would be a good way to lose weight. I'd heard all these people talking about how much weight they'd gained when they quit smoking, I thought it would surely work in reverse..... :crazy:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's funny, I didn't start smoking till after high school, 19 and old enough to know better. Both my parents smoked and my brother and I hated it, especially in the car where we were "trapped" in the back seat and begging them to crack a window. Brother never smoked, but I got the dumbass idea that it would be a good way to lose weight. I'd heard all these people talking about how much weight they'd gained when they quit smoking, I thought it would surely work in reverse..... :crazy:

I started smoking at 13. Never needed an ID, no one ever asked. Best thing for me was that I no longer got choked out with my parents' smoke in the car... and it probably enabled me to graduate HS, I was so terribly afflicted with ADD -- which hadn't been "invented" yet back in the 70s, they just told me I was "lazy". But when I heard the symptoms of ADD, when trying to figure out how to help my son, I recognized the hell out of it. In school, it felt like everything in school was just spinning madly around me, and I couldn't catch it... I was just stuck at my locker trying to figure out what books I needed, which was difficult with a locker that looked like a disorganized rummage sale.

That "spinning madly around me and I can't catch it" feeling has really never left me, which is the main reason I've always been a housewife -- no schedule to fail at maintaining, no designated tasks (other than cooking dinner, and though I love to cook, thank god for microwave dinners!), no need to feel completely inadequate and incapable of dealing with life. Hermits have no yardstick to fail miserably at measuring up to.

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was smoking at 13 also but a pack lasted a week or more until ! was a real smoker at a pack a day. Today I wish I never had that pack of smokes in my clubhouse..........

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Many places will still customize for you. I don't have a lot of tobacco flavors, but I do have some. You need some juice mixed? I'm so sorry to hear you're in that much pain!
All my years of "nursing" catching up. It's neuro-muscular so now I'm debating on wasting more insurance money (after a 4000 deductible) on a regular doctor or go to a chiro.
I can mix my own tobacco flavors since it is only one or two flavors. I don't feel safe enough to mix for the family so I'll buy some stuff for awhile.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
All my years of "nursing" catching up. It's neuro-muscular so now I'm debating on wasting more insurance money (after a 4000 deductible) on a regular doctor or go to a chiro.
I can mix my own tobacco flavors since it is only one or two flavors. I don't feel safe enough to mix for the family so I'll buy some stuff for awhile.
Hope like hell this passes quickly for you Arty!

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
GOOD MORNING PEEPS,
15 year old GIRL caught VAPING in the bathroom WHILE at school
Student got expelled!!!
THEY SAID VAPING IS A GATEWAY TO BAD SHIT!!!
Who fucking sold this 15 year old VAPE STUFF, they should go after those ass lickers.. Motherfuckers!!!
Have a good day all

VAPE IT
Shit! I got caught when I was 15 in a girls gym locker room. The beefy looking gym teacher broke down the door. I flushed the cig and told her to fuck off. They wanted to suspend me. I told them I need a vacation. They didn't do shit to me.

Now when my son was in school they wanted to expel him for allegedly writing a message on a newspaper about someones gender identity crisis. I told them I would see them in court. They dropped the expulsion.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shit! I got caught when I was 15 in a girls gym locker room. The beefy looking gym teacher broke down the door. I flushed the cig and told her to fuck off. They wanted to suspend me. I told them I need a vacation. They didn't do shit to me.

Now when my son was in school they wanted to expel him for allegedly writing a message on a newspaper about someones gender identity crisis. I told them I would see them in court. They dropped the expulsion.
BADASS MOM

VU Sponsors