Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Fuck YOU Whirlpool. You make fuckity fuck refrigerators.

Your hunk of shit with a bottom freezer was a god damn retarded idea. Who the fuck designed this pile of shit? A midget on crack? Who the FUCK puts a freezer on the floor? I'm 6'3" and I am tired of laying on the fucking floor to get a pack of steaks or brats.

Not to mention you put two motherfucking compressors in this behemoth bitch. Your hunk of shit compressor that cools my freezer took a shit. Most likely because the midget on crack, has no fucking idea how to design the god damn cooling system either. Fuck you Whirlpool, right up your ass with a hot poker.

Fuck your shit. I'm gonna get a Kenmore tomorrow. If I fuck up my back, I'm coming to your house, slashing your tires and SHITTING in your flower beds. Fuck you Whirlpool.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Your hunk of shit with a bottom freezer was a god damn retarded idea. Who the fuck designed this pile of shit? A midget on crack? Who the FUCK puts a freezer on the floor? I'm 6'3" and I am tired of laying on the fucking floor to get a pack of steaks or brats.

Not to mention you put two motherfucking compressors in this behemoth bitch. Your hunk of shit compressor that cools my freezer took a shit. Most likely because the midget on crack, has no fucking idea how to design the god damn cooling system either. Fuck you Whirlpool, right up your ass with a hot poker.

Fuck your shit. I'm gonna get a Kenmore tomorrow. If I fuck up my back, I'm coming to your house, slashing your tires and SHITTING in your flower beds. Fuck you Whirlpool.
You're hired.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Question Here...

Could you have said this in such a way as to not have used curse words?
No. Because a goddam rant is supposed to have some fucking curse words. It doesn't feel the fucking same or get all the fucking pissed off feelings out as not goddamn cursing. I for one enjoyed the rant and have had many similar.

Are we offending your delicate sensibilities?

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I once had an Appliance maintenance guy. He retired, when everyone went to shit appliances that shit the compressors before anything else. Too expensive to fix, cheaper to replace. The last thing he told me before fading into the sunset, was Energy Star was the evil empire. To make appliances "Energy Efficient", they put motors in em, that are FAR too small for the job they have to do. So they have to work their ASSES off, and fail well before the appliance is outdated or would otherwise need to be replaced. The manufacturers THEN realized that they were engineering the OTHER stuff in them, far beyond the usable lifetimes, which is why we now have cheap plastic everything in them.

I don't think "Energy Star" is considering the energy expended on the MAKING of them every 5 years, the disposal, waste, etc. If you know anyone in the restaurant business, the commercial stuff doesn't have to be energy star compliant, and lasts MUCH longer.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Question Here...

Could you have said this in such a way as to not have used curse words?
3d77986f34a9472ae52f03ceed324eae.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I once had an Appliance maintenance guy. He retired, when everyone went to shit appliances that shit the compressors before anything else. Too expensive to fix, cheaper to replace. The last thing he told me before fading into the sunset, was Energy Star was the evil empire. To make appliances "Energy Efficient", they put motors in em, that are FAR too small for the job they have to do. So they have to work their ASSES off, and fail well before the appliance is outdated or would otherwise need to be replaced. The manufacturers THEN realized that they were engineering the OTHER stuff in them, far beyond the usable lifetimes, which is why we now have cheap plastic everything in them.

I don't think "Energy Star" is considering the energy expended on the MAKING of them every 5 years, the disposal, waste, etc. If you know anyone in the restaurant business, the commercial stuff doesn't have to be energy star compliant, and lasts MUCH longer.

A perfect example of how those unintended consequences come home to bite ya in the ass. I'd say "are you listening, FDA?" but I know damn well they aren't. :facepalm:

Cars too. Before they had all that electronic shit in then, a lot of really well-built cars could easily last 20-30 yrs, with continuing good maintenance. Now if you get 5 yrs out of them, it's a freaking miracle, and an expensive one, because a lot of that electronic shit will need replacing when only a few years old. :facepalm: We had to get the thermostat replaced in our truck last year -- $230 fucking dollars. Down here in the south, we used to just rip those stupid things out, didn't need 'em. But now you HAVE to have it, or the vehicle won't run at all.

Andria

VU Sponsors