Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm just wondering at what point the troll gets an obligatory vacay.

Andria

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm just wondering at what point the troll gets an obligatory vacay.

Andria
free speech is a double edged sword... unfortunately this douchebag would rather use that freedom to be a disruptive child rather than a productive member.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
hank and always let him be.. he'll eventually go away..

6a00d8341bf90553ef0133ecb32cf6970b-800wi

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

The middle name I was born with was Jill... and went by that, till I got out of rehab and my ex decided that I should use my first, more grown-up name (Andria, duh). But growing up, I heard every rude variation of 'Jack and Jill' you could shake a stick at. :D

Andria

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Vaping can save you money. would be a better way to put it.
if you buy a 200$ mod and 100@ atty every month; and, only vape 1$/ml juice at insane wattages, than you probably wont save much money.

but, if you diy, and and hold back your shiny troll, than you will save a ton

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Morning, folks! I'm just wondering how everyone can keep up with some of these threads. I work some pretty long hours and my time on the forum is limited, but I came back to one thread here for the first time in 24 hours and 900 posts were made! I can't keep up with that. Anyway, you all have a good one today, and I'm getting back to work :)

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning, folks! I'm just wondering how everyone can keep up with some of these threads. I work some pretty long hours and my time on the forum is limited, but I came back to one thread here for the first time in 24 hours and 900 posts were made! I can't keep up with that. Anyway, you all have a good one today, and I'm getting back to work :)

A lot of people don't really keep up, they just jump in when they can or back read only a few pages. There's more than a few times I've skipped a bunch of pages

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A lot of people don't really keep up, they just jump in when they can or back read only a few pages. There's more than a few times I've skipped a bunch of pages
Invariably, I'll be reading and it'll be really interesting, then I have to get to bed or to work, and what I was reading is ancient stuff and buried by an incredible amount of stuff. I try to pick up where I was and then just scan, but I hate missing really neat stuff.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thank you it's for the best really. It's just a sucky deal no matter how it goes

Yes, I agree, and you have my sympathies. My ex and I split after less than a year of marriage, and it STILL hurt like hell; it makes one feel like such a failure. But sometimes it's the only possible answer. Chin up -- it gets better, especially if/when you find someone who actually is compatible and lets YOU be YOU. Been married to #2 for almost 29 yrs now; he's not perfect and neither am I, but we let each other BE... and it works.

{{{hugs!}}}

Andria

VU Sponsors