Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I should do that shit, I'm sick n tired of spending 12 hours in a fucking hospital and shit, it's good money 12 hours is getting too fucking long SHIT!!
Plus I can't VAPE N SHIT
With a bit of practice, window cleaning is an easy enough business. So long as you avoid commercial. Commercial doesn't pay nearly as well.

For about 500 bucks, you should have plenty of supplies and equipment to get started. You will just need some practice to get off and running.

Koki

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
someone call saying they're from the credit card company and there's suspicious activity charges on your card. (all the vaping stuff you're buying may be)

So they ask and you give all your credit card info to verify who you are.

But How do you really know they are who they say they are ?

I'm just saying...

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
someone call saying they're from the credit card company and there's suspicious activity charges on your card. (all the vaping stuff you're buying may be)

I'm just saying...
This is a scam. They would never ask you for your number.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a7bf520ee31bfd8185b66333724fc8dd.jpg

FUCK U SHIT!

VAPE IT

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

I'm just saying...

You got rolled - if they were from the cc company they would already know your # etc. You better cancel that card and QUICK

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
he'll be done soon enough... just making his rounds before he crawls back in his cellar so him and his friends can show off their p-thingies and preciouses
All I could think of was a bunch of moms basement losers playing sword fights with their little teeny p-thingies

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
All I could think of was a bunch of moms basement losers playing sword fights with their little teeny p-thingies
that's about right... I don't see what his fascination with me is all about. I turned him down and now he's gone into stalker mode

VU Sponsors