https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Are you still tryin to sign in at ECF?!?
whats that astrotroll? oh no, not at all.
This is my home, I've learned to stay at places that I'm wanted and respected. I have much better things to do with my time than congregate with miserable closed minded, arrogant, shallow and self righteous people.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pssssst...........
tumblr_nhjengkmQs1u13rgqo1_500_zpsd63bda4t.gif

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is my home, I've learned to stay at places that I'm wanted and respected. I have much better things to do with my time than congregate with miserable closed minded, arrogant, shallow and self righteous people.

Yes, it's true you are at least wanted here. :rolleyes:

(several border states, as well)

:p

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I like most of the PEOPLE at ECF just fine... it's the fucking moderators I can't deal with! They definitely don't qualify as "people." They're more in the "asshat" category.

Andria

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I like most of the PEOPLE at ECF just fine... it's the fucking moderators I can't deal with! They definitely don't qualify as "people." They're more in the "asshat" category.

Andria
its not that at all... its really comical how arrogant and narcissistic a group can be to think that an entire legion of people despise an inanimate object so much that it extends to the owners of said object. How confused and said is that when many of the "haters " own that inanimate object themselves. Then send in a yodatroll, to come stir the pot of a bunch of people simply trying to coalesce and enjoy each other conversation, so that said yodatroll can run back and celebrate. they pat the yodatroll on the back in victory, then bash the group of people that were trolled as haters of an object. --- lets not even think that the treatment received by the people led to their feelings or the trolling is aiding in hardening them.
that makes to much sense right there, we can't practice logic. but we have to pet our preciouses.

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good for you FB...

Glad you finally caught on!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
its not that at all... its really comical how arrogant and narcissistic a group can be to think that an entire legion of people despise an inanimate object so much that it extends to the owners of said object. How confused and said is that when many of the "haters " own that inanimate object themselves. Then send in a yodatroll, to come stir the pot of a bunch of people simply trying to coalesce and enjoy each other conversation, so that said yodatroll can run back and celebrate. they pat the yodatroll on the back in victory, then bash the group of people that were trolled as haters of an object. --- lets not even think that the treatment received by the people led to their feelings or the trolling is aiding in hardening them.
that makes to much sense right there, we can't practice logic. but we have to pet our preciouses.

You lost me... no idea what precious object you mean. :huh:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I feel about those the way I feel about BMWs... nice if you can get it. I can't, either one. Working-class budget here. Chevy truck, 3 CF4s and 2 iPV Minis. 2 clone Achilles, 2 clone Magmas.

Andria

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I feel about those the way I feel about BMWs... nice if you can get it. I can't, either one. Working-class budget here. Chevy truck, 3 CF4s and 2 iPV Minis. 2 clone Achilles, 2 clone Magmas.

Andria
On Sale Now!!!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I know this is hard to believe... but not everyone likes the p-thingies.
An that's ok, its not about what you use to vape, so long as youre not smoking.

now you can go back to the dmz, and let them know you did a good thing, and interrupted VU again and get another yodaturf, astrotroll title, and keep your biforum war going in your own mind.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm only here, because I like it here.

Is there a problem with that?

Are you a masochist? Or just have a low self-esteem problem and go around to get everyone to confirm exactly how much of a dumbass you really are? That's the only reason I can find for you to like it here.

Andria

VU Sponsors