https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I love how you stir up shit here and over there. You are nothing but a goddamned kiss ass sorry sack of shit. Grow the fuck up and pick a corner asshole. There or here because you obviously cannot be in two places. I graduated highschool to get away from dickheads like you.... FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 46933

frame this I will

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did I mention she is also a Choctaw too? lol.

She has a fiery temper all around. Great things come in small packages.
I was with a 5'2 for 9 years
Put her to jail overnight!! She was badass!!
Bitch was crazy, but she gave me the best sex, that's why I think i stayed that long...

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you ever seen a thread where a troll jumps in, and people fill a page or two without responding? The troll adds something else, and people fill another page or two without responding. You go back and read the pages, and it looks like the troll was just screaming into the void. Well, because that's actually what happened. It's an unmentioned "Yeah, we don't need that shit" from the group. It's funny to see.

Fuckity.
every day, post prior

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We have 2 or 3 who raid a thread, get asked to butt out, but either cant understand the English language, have the sole purpose of stalking people across the interwebs to try and make them miserable, or are just hell bent on behaving like an immature toddler.

It would be great if they could try their damndest to act like an adult and let others have their discussion, without acting like a certified douchebag.
And eventually they fuck up
dgbg_zpstvq7hiwj.gif

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love how you stir up shit here and over there. You are nothing but a goddamned kiss ass sorry sack of shit. Grow the fuck up and pick a corner asshole. There or here because you obviously cannot be in two places. I graduated highschool to get away from dickheads like you.... FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 46933
^^^^ indeed

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What the fuck is with some people? It's like an alarm goes off when a group of people are laughing and having fun; so, someone takes it upon themselves to travel across miles of interweb to go shit on them and try and ruin it.

It's sad, really. That you have nothing in your life to make you happy, so you make it a mission to make a group of strangers as miserable as you.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What the fuck is with some people? It's like an alarm goes off when a group of people are laughing and having fun; so, someone takes it upon themselves to travel across miles of interweb to go shit on them and try and ruin it.

It's sad, really. That you have nothing in your life to make you happy, so you make it a mission to make a group of strangers as miserable as you.
Please post example

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Payday. Found out they tried to fuck me on the dough. Was promised a certain number. Got a little over half of it. They got one week to fix it or I leave. To much fucking stupidity from everyone else. That means the work falls to me and one other cook in what's supposed to be a 5 man kitchen. They can go anally fuck themselfs with a cactus

sent from a dumb operated smart phone

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's great when Monday starts in this thread; I know it's gonna be a good week. :D

Now I gotta go see what the other threads are up to. ;)

Andria

VU Sponsors