Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
And for something completely unrelated...

435067.gif

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LORD GOD,
I pray that you put your hands on her and heal her lord, I pray for quick recovery for her, so she may go home again with her family and friends and enjoy life with you in her heart.. I pray that you bless the people around her that they may ask you for strength and courage to face these trials, lord thank you for everything you've given us and thank you for forgiving us our sins, we live it all up to you lord, we trust n worship your name...
AMEN...

(No disrespect to the non believers and other religions️)

VAPE IT

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LORD GOD,
I pray that you put your hands on her and heal her lord, I pray for quick recovery for her, so she may go home again with her family and friends and enjoy life with you in her heart.. I pray that you bless the people around her that they may ask you for strength and courage to face these trials, lord thank you for everything you've given us and thank you for forgiving us our sins, we live it all up to you lord, we trust n worship your name...
AMEN...

(No disrespect to the non believers and other religions️)

VAPE IT
I will like this a zillion times.....:inlove:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And I'd just like to say for the gazillionth time how much I love this forum, because the ability to tell some dumbass exactly what I think and not have another dumbass send me a rule reminder about it is JUST PRICELESS.

:stars2::stars2::stars2:

Andria

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Have you ever seen a thread where a troll jumps in, and people fill a page or two without responding? The troll adds something else, and people fill another page or two without responding. You go back and read the pages, and it looks like the troll was just screaming into the void. Well, because that's actually what happened. It's an unmentioned "Yeah, we don't need that shit" from the group. It's funny to see.

Fuckity.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We have 2 or 3 who raid a thread, get asked to butt out, but either cant understand the English language, have the sole purpose of stalking people across the interwebs to try and make them miserable, or are just hell bent on behaving like an immature toddler.

It would be great if they could try their damndest to act like an adult and let others have their discussion, without acting like a certified douchebag.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So, you're saying it's like an exclusive click or something?

Thought that was what PMs were for?

Huh, Ya learn somethin new everyday...
click or clique?

There is nothing exclusive about VU, we don't censor people's names or the names of other forums. You appear to be lost and confused.
Don't worry I'm gonna pray for you you anyway.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Have you ever seen a thread where a troll jumps in, and people fill a page or two without responding? The troll adds something else, and people fill another page or two without responding. You go back and read the pages, and it looks like the troll was just screaming into the void. Well, because that's actually what happened. It's an unmentioned "Yeah, we don't need that shit" from the group. It's funny to see.

Fuckity.
I have and it's quite fulfilling. But then there's the other handful of times you just. can't. help it.

VU Sponsors