Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Today's New Millenium Rant......For the love of all that is holy, WHY would anyone bring their children to a neuro surgery ICU lounge??? There are babysitters folks, USE 'EM. People here have much more on their minds than your screaming, running, snotty BRATS! :gaah::cuss2::xD:
Lol you needz a hugz Resa?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
69c7658c84bd59bcb7734400ebeb53ec.jpg
Did not get that! Try this again!
I learned a while back that if a message is sent through Tapatalk messages, they don't show on the forum messages. It's a tapatalk thing.

ej. charge your shit.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Today's New Millenium Rant......For the love of all that is holy, WHY would anyone bring their children to a neuro surgery ICU lounge??? There are babysitters folks, USE 'EM. People here have much more on their minds than your screaming, running, snotty BRATS! :gaah::cuss2::xD:

What I will NEVER understand is why parents just let their kids do any damn thing they want, and DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!!! We took our son pretty much everywhere we went.. stores, restaurants... and he was a living doll, or HE DIDN'T GET TO GO NEXT TIME! And usually got taken outside and spanked! In fact when he was about 15 months old and discovered how much he enjoyed banging things into the metal high-chair tray... HE DIDN'T GO OUT TO EAT AGAIN TILL HE WAS 3 YRS OLD!

Parenthood ought to require an IQ test! If you aren't smarter than a little kid yourself, YOU DON'T NEED TO HAVE THEM!

Andria

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's what happened yesterday

So it's been over 24 hours then. Has a search party been called out? According to Law and Order SVU, there's a time limit on these things.

Change of Topic
I was wondering what would happen when the surge of refugees came over. Answer: resurrected threads... and some of them I haven't noticed before. Vooping. Ha. And that water-in-lungs thread is awesome* because it has all this joyous logic scattered around.

*Nevermind. Finally got all the way through; it devolved.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm a firm believer that some humans should be spayed and neutered

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ahh come on now buddy. It's like getting maced . Its not to bad after the first ten times.

sent from a dumb operated smart phone
getting neutered? ummmmm

VU Sponsors