Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wait! Do my eyes deceive me?
80ca441cf85604441b4a68d1ae19aa10.jpg

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm eyeing the Boreas, Griffin 25, and Aromamizer Supreme. Leaning toward the Boreas.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm eyeing the Boreas, Griffin 25, and Aromamizer Supreme. Leaning toward the Boreas.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
The Billow v3 knocked my Griffin to shelf status. I got my Boreas yesterday. Built it, filled it, Niagara Falls out the air flow holes. I'll be grabbing a Billow plus when they hit

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just talked to another vapor and he asked me what kind of fuse I used in my tank! Lol. Gave him a quick run down on the ins and outs. He's never dripped so I'm gonna set him up with a RDA, coils and cotton.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At work right now
60 year old DRUNK DRIVER HARLEY
TRIED TO BEat the rail guard while going down, asshole hit the guard, flew 50 feet away,landed on his back died on the spot, 911 arrived , did cpr for 5 minutes.. He's fucking alive!!!
Current status
Alert alive and QUADRIPLEGIC
PLEASE DONT DRINK AND DRIVE

VAPE IT

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can see people not knowing a lot if they can lean on vape shops for product. But how do you purchase new packs of coils if you don't even know what ohms they are?

(Seriously. How do you do that?)
Clearly the local shop employees are lacking. He said all they do is blow clouds and aren't much help.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At work right now
TRIED TO BEat the rail guard while going down, asshole hit the guard, flew 50 feet away,landed on his back died on the spot, 911 arrived , did cpr for 5 minutes.. He's fucking alive!!!
Current status

VAPE IT
Fuck :(:(:(

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
At work right now
Current status
emoji1317.png

VAPE IT:cloud:
emoji709.png
sonofabitch - hope the best for the guy

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today's New Millenium Rant......For the love of all that is holy, WHY would anyone bring their children to a neuro surgery ICU lounge??? There are babysitters folks, USE 'EM. People here have much more on their minds than your screaming, running, snotty BRATS! :gaah::cuss2::xD:

VU Sponsors