SAY IT HERE!!!!!

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
d3d9c11549e51b9bb988aebbf01b760c.jpg

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Watching anyone light up has always been a trigger for cravings for me -- it was hell when I smoked and someone on a TV show or TV-movie would light up, and I'd have to wait till the commercial -- True Blood was the WORST because all those vampires smoked, and there weren't any commercials! That's why I included the warning, because watching him savor that cigarette could be quite frustrating if someone is craving that feeling. But his comments about non-smokers are right on the fucking money! WE GAVE YOU THE WHOLE DAMN PLANE! :D

Not sure why watching someone else smoke would make you nauseous... unless you're turning into an ANTZ yourself?

Andria
I suppose that's possible.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
STFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFU!!!!!

:gaah:

OK, thank you. Better.

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
STFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFU!!!!!

:gaah:

OK, thank you. Better.
sighhug.gif

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'd like to have a foot stomping screaming temper tantrum right now but I don't have the time...

I know just the one who inspired it I think... and I often feel the same way. :D I thought your graphic was vastly amusing. :D

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'd like to have a foot stomping screaming temper tantrum right now but I don't have the time...

Take heart in the fact I made sure to give some healthcare people a reading of what the riot act will be if things I told them about which they said was too early too talk about yet were not done by the time of discharge. Polite and diplomatically informed I do not want to hear any excuses in a week or two. :fyi::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::soapbox:

VU Sponsors