Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I always loved this scene from "Johnny Dangerously" ( very silly, but fun )

The best line from that movie was Marilu Henner's: "Do you know your name is an adverb?" Or maybe Joe Piscopo's "ONCE!" :D

Andria

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Living in Bumfuck Alabama sure has its down sides. For example, NO ONE can fucking drive here!!!!!!!:gaah::cuss2:
Everyone drives way too fast on these curvy as hell roads (crosses on the side of the roads everywhere). They tailgate me when I drive at 50 (which is still over the speed limit). :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: UGH!!!!:cuss::cuss::soapbox::soapbox::wtf:

What if a fucking cow runs out in the road (they out populate the humans here)?!?! It wouldn't be the first time. If I have to slam on my brakes, I'll have about five cars up my ass!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!:cuss::soapbox:

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Living in Bumfuck Alabama sure has its down sides.

The interesting thing about Alabama recently has been the number of male and female teachers getting caught doinking students. A state senator even tried pushing a bill that would force all teachers to be trained in the art of NOT having sex with students.

No Sex 101. How fun would that be. It could be an hour of someone saying...
"Don't do that. Don't do that. Don't do that."
"You can never do that."
"Don't think about that."
"That's bad."
"None of that."
"And that other thing; don't do that."
"None of that stuff."
"You can't do that."
"Don't do that."

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Living in Bumfuck Alabama sure has its down sides. For example, NO ONE can fucking drive here!!!!!!!:gaah::cuss2:
Everyone drives way too fast on these curvy as hell roads (crosses on the side of the roads everywhere). They tailgate me when I drive at 50 (which is still over the speed limit). :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: UGH!!!!:cuss::cuss::soapbox::soapbox::wtf:

What if a fucking cow runs out in the road (they out populate the humans here)?!?! It wouldn't be the first time. If I have to slam on my brakes, I'll have about five cars up my ass!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!:cuss::soapbox:
Keep a couple cases of Mobil 1 in the trunk.
Best lube evah!:sneaka:

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The interesting thing about Alabama recently has been the number of male and female teachers getting caught doinking students. A state senator even tried pushing a bill that would force all teachers to be trained in the art of NOT having sex with students.

"You can never do that."
"That's bad."
"None of that."
"None of that stuff."
"You can't do that."
"Don't do that."
They should ban parents teaching their own kids, nieces and nephews.;)

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

"You can never do that."
"That's bad."
"None of that."
"None of that stuff."
"You can't do that."
"Don't do that."
I was laughing my ass of about this one!!!! 'specially cause where I live everyone is related to each other in some way shape or form!!! Not to mention all the girls are seriously nasty here. Like stand on the street corner nasty! (with the exception of a few who've had decent raising). And the guys aren't too far off either. It's like a cesspit of venereal disease here, not to mention the drug problem.

11986404_10153649485348760_3329071113468171854_n.jpg

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I have excellent insurance and hope one day one of those horrible tailgaters will buy me a new car. :)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

ROFL!!! that is so funny! We used to live in a small rural town between Atlanta and Athens, GA (where UGA is), called Winder... we always called it a "Colony of Alabama"... because nobody can drive right! You'll be driving down the road, right in the middle of town, and the fuckhead in front of you will suddenly slam on the brakes... so that someone can pull out. I don't mean hanging back when you see the light ahead is red... but just right in the middle of any damn road, if they see someone who wants to pull out.. they slam on the brakes and let them! IT'S MADDENING! :xD::tantrum::cuss2::gaah:

Andria

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
ROFL!!! that is so funny! We used to live in a small rural town between Atlanta and Athens, GA (where UGA is), called Winder... we always called it a "Colony of Alabama"... because nobody can drive right! You'll be driving down the road, right in the middle of town, and the fuckhead in front of you will suddenly slam on the brakes... so that someone can pull out. I don't mean hanging back when you see the light ahead is red... but just right in the middle of any damn road, if they see someone who wants to pull out.. they slam on the brakes and let them! IT'S MADDENING! :xD::tantrum::cuss2::gaah:

Andria
YESSS!!! I cuss like a fucking sailor every time I drive!!! I seriously miss Georgia roads. :(:(

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Now this is another comedian that I loved. Some say Leary stole from him and vise versa. They were great pals and hung out many years so whos to say.

BTW He died of pancreatic cancer just when he was getting huge.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Realization
So it appears I can not move far enough away from Mass Civilization to avoid shitty people.

New Tactic
Every time someone does something shitty, I do something nice for someone else. A little free labor, a compliment, positive corporate feedback, etc.

Irony
Two of the people I did something nice for... turned around and did something shitty.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
im bored, maybe because I AM boring? Maybe I will just rebuild one of my RDAs

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sorry i just saw the emote and the perfect opportunity to use it all at the same time. i couldnt resist.

here are some soothing puppy dog eyes :dog:
and wine :vino:

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Its all good

I just wanted to know if my other vapemail was coming in today.... :( I guess I'll just have to call the PO later. :xD:

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
01226487edb8c85a9bbdc0882cda1d63.jpg

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I gotta admit. It's hysterical but watching him suck down that cigarette made me kinda nauseous. Lol.

Watching anyone light up has always been a trigger for cravings for me -- it was hell when I smoked and someone on a TV show or TV-movie would light up, and I'd have to wait till the commercial -- True Blood was the WORST because all those vampires smoked, and there weren't any commercials! That's why I included the warning, because watching him savor that cigarette could be quite frustrating if someone is craving that feeling. But his comments about non-smokers are right on the fucking money! WE GAVE YOU THE WHOLE DAMN PLANE! :D

Not sure why watching someone else smoke would make you nauseous... unless you're turning into an ANTZ yourself?

Andria

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's nothing wrong with TRUMP
there's a LOT of wrong with TRUMP..
HILARY 2016

VAPE IT

VU Sponsors