Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
75ad48f981cef6a2273088ec5fc96e6f.jpg

mXKVHRR.jpg

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh no drunk and heels are bad idea
Lol, I know, we went out last night and she had a few too many and when we left the restaurant, she took off her heels and said steve jordan (probably have the name wrong) makes shoes that are very uncomfortable and we stumbled to the car. Well you have a wonderful evening and sing your heart out!

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know.

Because I'm female. We know these things. And I guaran-damn-tee that you went back to the pic, looked at both asses, didn't ya?
Actually I didn't. The dude that's singing in the pic passed a few years back. This pic, amongst others, brings up very mixed emotions for me

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love my wife so much, but my ex can't let go
Bitch is stuck!!!
Damnt once you go black you never forget ?? Maybe!!!
Say ur shit!!
FUCK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry to hear that bro, but you do understand why your wife feels threatened and she emotional right now so she may be unreasonable. Your wife thinks your ex may steal you away so she voicing herself. I'm sorry you're going thru this brother. Go give your wife a hug and just tell her you love her and it's going to be ok....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry to hear that bro, but you do understand why your wife feels threatened and she emotional right now so she may be unreasonable. Your wife thinks your ex may steal you away so she voicing herself. I'm sorry you're going thru this brother. Go give your wife a hug and just tell her you love her and it's going to be ok....

MY MAN
I'm gonna buy her what we she wants on her bday
Shit!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I know peeps wants to see fucking fireworks I GET IT!!!
But
When the shit is in ur backyard every fucking day
STOP THAT SHIT!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Be glad you don't live here. This is what kicks off the Kentucky Derby Festival every year. The full show is about 30 minutes, this is the opening 51 seconds.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Now I'm just here to scream.

But what the fuck is going on lately??? goddammit, every turn I make at this forum is people fighting and trying to bitch slap the next. What the fuck has happened to everyone? Where'd the vapers go?

FUCK!!

You mean that dildo in the Refugee thread? :D I really feel for you moderator types, being unable to ignore giant tools like that.

Andria

VU Sponsors