haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Dear Humanity,

"Freedom of Speech" is a conceptual right. Conceptual, meaning there are pesky little details that stand in your way of using it to protect yourself from any damn thing.

Freedom of speech as an American concept is the right to spout your shitty opinions without fear of government reprisal. Government.

The government gives people that right, but at the same time, the government gives less than a milli-ounce of shit if you're doing it and breaking other laws in the process. Want to whine about the Popular Issue of the Day while sitting in the middle of the street? Sure, scream about your speech being censored while being arrested for impeding traffic. You're an idiot.

Confused by this? Ask the assholes who purposely get arrested so the media will cover their Popular Issue of the Day. They have all the gory details locked down and will love to brag about their "success" stories to help you out.

Did your freedom of speech get cock-blocked because you just got fired for mouthing off? Did you get sued for defamation? Congratulations for being able to read three words, but mentally deficient enough to assume those three words mean Freedom to Be a Shithead.
oops! damn touch screen laptop

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
b7ed4d95bf1f5416354dae09ec89e987.jpg

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm blocked from posting due to self-imposed time-out restrictions.

If I come back to explain the joke, that destroys the whole time-out thing.

So just pretend this post doesn't exist.

And be very very happy I deleted what I originally posted... the rant was quite long and rambling.

(Yeah, people outside of here are still being stupid.)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm blocked from posting due to self-imposed time-out restrictions.

If I come back to explain the joke, that destroys the whole time-out thing.

So just pretend this post doesn't exist.

And be very very happy I deleted what I originally posted... the rant was quite long and rambling.

(Yeah, people outside of here are still being stupid.)
I unlike your post because you're not here and didn't post anything.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wasn't getting notification from here, I couldn't find it the last 2 days n shit
This morning from 5am to 10am tapashit was down I was having VU withdrawals FUCK!!
Thank for banning me LOL
Ahaha no you weren't the only one. Let me guess iPhone? A lot of us were having issues

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I almost wish I had Twitter so I could see your blasts
Believe it or not TWITTER IS THE BEST WAY TO MAKE COMPANIES MOVE, they don't like when you do that, so they always PM you LOL,
Blasted att, my job, everybody that is fucking up even the OBMA n shit

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
There used to be a feature that wouldn't allow you to post back to back quickly, a way of fighting spam. I thought someone was seeing this again, so it confused me a bit. I'm sorry I ruined your joke, Lost. :(

It's still there... I read and type so fast, I run into it every once in a while. :D

Andria

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
g'night from me too. Just about to head for bed. :blowkiss:

Andria

VU Sponsors